Viewin' Globe 7 - It's the thread HJU deserves, but not the one it needs right now

Status
Not open for further replies.
(っ・ω・)っ
I couldn't get into either of those movies.. Last one I enjoyed was Mr. Deeds..

CRETINS! ALL OF THEM!
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RFf958rdfgY"]YouTube - ‪Corruption Garden - English & Chinese Sub - Megurine Luka - sm12284787‬‏[/ame]

My mind...it is blown o.o

I likely won't be selling it online except to a few closer friends.

A co-worker of mine is going to one of the KISS concerts tomorrow. Because he's going I can't. Though, you don't know how bad I wish I could see the Dropkick Murphys and Mighty Mighty Bosstones at Fenway this year. =/

Dropkick Murphys...they were in town tonight, opening for Simple Plan. The evening wasn't so bad, a huge rain storm chased people away early on but it stopped pretty quickly. Still once the show was over we started getting tons of people, had to kick people out just so we could close.

(っ・ω・)っ
Everything from that vid is pretty cool aside from the absolutely terrible lip-sync animation.. I'd be ashamed if I set up those facials..

CRETINS! ALL OF THEM!
Maybe the audio is slightly out of sync due to uploading to Youtube?

I couldn't really tell because my computer sucks too much for such high frame rate to appear smoothly XD

(っ・ω・)っ
No.. the mouth barely moves right.. @_@ lol.. trust me I am trained in this.

The rest is pretty awesome. You should watch some trailers from Blur studios.. now that's some sick stuff..

Eye See You
I couldn't get into either of those movies.. Last one I enjoyed was Mr. Deeds..

I think the ONLY Sandler movies I liked was 8 Crazy Nights and Click. The rest... I just don't find the guy funny at all.

One of my new colleague is infuriatingly slow and I don't want to be mean to him but it's just really annoying when I can do like four or five customers in the time it takes him to do one... and he seems to just not get the concept of 'putting the incash back to 200$ so the next person coming in the next morning can use it'. He was about to deposit the 5s and leaven othing but 20s for pete sake ><

Give him time. He is still new.

Yeah, you're right. I should be looking for one right now, instead of bitching about it. Sorry to everyone who had to read my lame-ass rants. It sort of helped ease my mind off just typing about it.

Dude, we read people shitting on Power Rangers Samurai YET continue to watch it. THEY HATE IT.... but WATCH IT. Those are retarded rants. You bitching about work is something thats acceptable because really you have no choice since unemployment isn't a good option.

2011 has been such a shitty year for movies. :nono:

Sure it is. Especially when you go watch **** like Easy A or whatever the **** is out there.

2011 has been a solid year for movies. Insidious (out today on Blu), Battle: Los Angeles, Thor, Green Lantern, First Class, Dark of the Moon. C'mon mang.

It's offical.
Out of everyone around my age i know, they are all ether Married or Engaged.

Comments like this sicken me. You really need another human to be happy?. Health, Money, Internet, and Beer is all that you need for happiness. Bitches = problems, Wives = more problems. Enjoy the freedom you have.

still watchin the original Kamen Rider, my goodness it is some hardcore bloody awesomeness

[HIDE]YOU KNOW.....FOR KIDS:thumbs:[/HIDE]

:castlerock:

This reminds me of some rag ***** who was on NPR talking about how men were still acting like boys in their 30s because they played video games and didn't want to get married.

There was a thread about it on here. I should look it up.

So everyone in the 30's should be out working, paying the monthly family van bills, married, 4 children, and no freedom?. No thanks.

I am 20 today....one more year before I can legally become an alcoholic.

:castlerock:

I think it's kinda cute that Kura likes heavy metal now.

She also likes Country and Gangsta Rap.

(っ・ω・)っ
:C Yah, and recently I've been listening to Cee Lo Green, actually.

.. and I'm like.. forget yooouu~

Status
Not open for further replies.