b0cd761c.jpg picture by xypher316 - Photobucket

09a24d66.jpg picture by xypher316 - Photobucket

This Prototype was made with cardboard and duct tape; the chest became way too bulky and I made a mistake on the shoulders which made it difficult for the pads to grasp on to, I was able to improve on the helmet by taking out the back part so it would slide snuggly onto the actors head but overall don't like the look of a duct tape suit.

Actor wise I have some but not enough which is one of the reasons I'm on here asking for help, if anyone in the Chicago land area is reading this and wants to help or knows someone interested in Acting/Prop making/fighting/editing etc. I would greatly appreciate the help. I'm low on Female actors and martial artists right now but any help would be appreciated.

If you take a look I went very minimalist on the design to make reproduction easier and there will be only 2 suits made for the show while all the villains will wear masks and tattoos for their powers (like I'm gonna let the villains get the cool toys).

I was really inspired by the Local heroes of japan and have been watching alot of american tokusatsu for inspiration as well i.e. MANTIS, the Flash, Mystic Knights, Batman 60's, and spiderman '77

It's far easier to make it with less details and it make it stand out to the more complex designs that dominate Tokusatsu designs overseas and in the States today. I love where you are going with the helmet, just do not paint any eyes or whatnot. If you're going the Uchuu Keiji route with the glowing eyes, going post production with After effects would be cool.

And since you are going the tattoo route for the villains, why not do it as Kuuga did it? Go for the Japanese Oni masks or a Blue Spirit -esque design for the masks, having the former glow and create the latter on the faces.

For story suggestions, try a Metal Hero/Vr Troopers homage, with more Metal Hero than the latter. For the effect , use Robocop as an inspiration as its aesthetically a Metal Hero.

The plot involves two evil organizations with a long rivalry of magic and technology and the one project they collaborated on (the suit) as it suddenly reappears in the hands of one man.

that's all I really want to give away besides the title.

Shadow Champion Shader

(っ・ω・)っ
I'd suggest doing a cool trailer or pilot.. so you can make a blog, post it up.. and like spread it everywhere for people to help fund it or make donations if they like it :3

I've been trying to get a trailer done for a couple of weeks now in time for G-Fest but my current cast has been reluctant to comunicate their schedule to me. Not that I don't know they have work or a social life but they seem reluctant after they excitedly said they would help.

(っ・ω・)っ
Can you squeeze in a few close up shots of the cast? You could always see if they splice in somewhere.. and if not you can always make a cool promo poster with a few screencaps? Make a facebook fan page, too?

I'd suggest doing a cool trailer or pilot.. so you can make a blog, post it up.. and like spread it everywhere for people to help fund it or make donations if they like it :3

Two heroes...One Mission... To protect the world from the evil organizations of the Magiccio and the Technos. Both fighting each other , these organizations used their knowledge and technology to create the perfect killing machine armor that needs a host body to manifest it into reality.

Stolen by scientist defectors of both sides, they were quickly killed , but their technology remained. In the form of the Belts, the armor lives in dormancy, until two people from opposite spectrums of Chicago's class society find them on accident and are made the hosts .With each transformation, the wearers become less and less human so a timer on the center of the belt glows red as their suit energy , lives and humanity are in jeopardy.

When they finally meet each other, both warriors have differing philosophies in their fight against them , yet come together to protect all they love and their futures from the secret organizations that permeated well into society.

Take this as your cross of Guyver ,Ultraman, and Kamen Rider with a bit of Batman and the story of The Prince and the Pauper. With this seen , could I write the episodes?

Take this as your cross of Guyver ,Ultraman, and Kamen Rider with a bit of Batman and the story of The Prince and the Pauper. With this seen , could I write the episodes?

Sorry I already have a writer but I have a group on FB with the first draft of the scripts if you wanna help with that?

Bandito Shake Cometh
that's all I really want to give away besides the title.
That's cool, I just wanted to make sure you had a script and all that before jumping in head first. More often than not fan films skip that step... and this happens...

[hide]
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EAO2pe3Bogg&feature=channel_video_title"]YouTube - ‪Spanish Power Rangers‬‏[/ame]
[/hide]