Viewin' Globe 7 - It's the thread HJU deserves, but not the one it needs right now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fighting evil makes me thirsty
IDK man, it really gets me down sometimes.
Really down......:disappoin

But then i drink and it goes away! :anime:
I know it sucks from time to time. Just hang in there and keep your eyes open. :thumbs:

And don't drink too much. :laugh:

scikaiju said:
So apparently the Today Show declared it was "weird" for men in their 30s to be playing video games.
I'm still a few years from 30 but I'm very sure I'll be playing games then. I've been labeled as worse things before.

Loo La lee La loo
So apparently the Today Show declared it was "weird" for men in their 30s to be playing video games.

Huh, funny. Oh well, I still have a ways to go before I'm 30, but I don't think I'll care then(nor now) about such trivial matters as whether someone or some show thinks I or others have a "weird" hobby.

(っ・ω・)っ
:C Yeah f-that.. I'm looking into a job in the games industry.. >_> I am never gonna quit playing games!!

Stop gaming after you're 30? That's like not watching kids shows just because you're not a kid anymore...wait a minute.

Fighting evil makes me thirsty
Looking back at that article, what if the final question had read, "What's up with men and Japanese children's shows? Do you think it's OK for men to watch Japanese children's shows in their 30s and over?" I'd like to see the response that would have gotten. :laugh:

As for myself I'm going to geek out for life, gaming, toku, Trek, and all of it. :buttrock:

Is not impressed right now...
This reminds me of some rag ***** who was on NPR talking about how men were still acting like boys in their 30s because they played video games and didn't want to get married.

There was a thread about it on here. I should look it up.

All your FACES are belongs to ME!!!
Hope you like my song... Dedicated to FK...

[HIDE][ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VTafkvJiU_w"]They smell GREAT![/ame][/HIDE]

Status
Not open for further replies.