All your FACES are belongs to ME!!!
Did you miss the entire conceit of Eternal's character? He is Philip if things had gone badly for him. Thats why I think they should use a younger actor or someone that resembles Philip or even Philip's actor. Casting a ~40 year old singer was probably the worst idea.

The experimental procedure made on Daido Katsumi aged him. The rest of the NEVER soldiers didn't need them to get aged as the procedure has already been perfected on Daido. He did start out as looking like Philip. The timeline after the fight between the Eyes Dopant and Eternal and the A-Z movie is probably just a couple of weeks to a few months. Why? Because they already knew a T2 memory set was coming out.

Friendship and the Cosmos.
We need to make another Double timeline. I think it would look pretty legit.

I think Matsuoka was perfect as Daido. Sure he is 40 something already, but as Kikkawa proved as Skull, that doesn't mean he's not good enough to play a Rider. I think we should be happy that such a big name guy is willing to play a Kamen Rider in a Direct to Dvd special of all things.

Plus it even explained in the beginning that Katsumi's aging was called by Maria as "Counting up the dead years" as in even dead, Katsumi continued to age due to the stabilizer's that keep him alive.

All your FACES are belongs to ME!!!
024im.jpg

Cool beans, do you have the rest of the interview Dchoc?

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a2_V-m-EV28"]YouTube - ‪cod-E - E no Ango PV by SOPHIA‬‏[/ame]

This song is so much better than 'W'. It feels very SOPHIA. It's cool to listen to the lyrics of 'W' and 'cod-E' after watching both the Eternal movies.

Do they actually make the Luna Dopant guy seem more like a horribly offensive blow at Teh Gayz?

He definitely has his moments, I don't know if they're horribly offensive though....

[ame="http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/be_-3AGgXGw/"]¼???W?´«[¼???Eternal]¡¾»¨?¡¿_????¹?´_?¶¹??? [KRL][¼???Eterna ¼???Eternal ¼??? ¼???W[/ame]

Re-posting this just for fun. It's cool to see them filming and then seeing it.

"Training."
My interpretation...

Daido earned his title as a Kamen Rider for his efforts in saving the people. This was a sad beginning for Daido, he earned his title and then lost it due to his sadness. Seeing Mina "die" was what turned him into a monster.

This was a scenario where a Rider loses to their sadness and goes out of control in revenge.

Now I feel bad for him when we finally understand his background. :disappoin

"Because I met you, the city cried..."

Last edited:
Minato Ascending
Does anyone know if the sub for this movie has been released? Since W is my favorite Kamen Rider (and the one that really rekindled my interest of KR after staying pretty much Super Sentai from the beginning), I think Toei made a wise decision to give us more movies based on Shotaro & Phillips' Kamen Rider as well as Accel and now Eternal. If Den-O can be given so many movies even he wasn't that compelling a character to begin with imo, then W deserves as many movies and probably even more.

Lurker
The subs are out now!

Now I can get an even greater unerstanding of what went on lol