I found this and posted this because I found it to be interesting, and I figured it may interest other people here too. I made no claims about other than the director and production company behind it. Hell I even said it didn't know what the deal with this short was, if that isn't good enough for you than I don't know what to say.

All I have to say Jet must go through a fortune in clothes if every time he flies they burn off like that.

Mn, not sure how to feel about this. It's pretty cool, but seems more like Ghost in the Shell rather than Cyborg 009.

Same here. Showing them speak in their native languages was a nice way to mix things up, but I prefer their classic uniforms over the way they looked in this promo. In other words...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8JNuqEz_GCQ"]No sir, I didn't like it.[/ame]

Good thing this wasn't a promo for an actual series. :anime:

All your FACES are belongs to ME!!!
Thread resurrected...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vrmbrbQ6c40"]??????????009 RE:CYBORG?????PV - YouTube[/ame]

If this is a new series, then they ripped off Iron man Armored Adventures' look.

I love that its modernized, but it looks so stupid because this looks nothing like the series at all .

More like the Iron Man Armored Adventures 2 : Where Stane is a Cyborg and Tony Stark has godly Cyborg Abilities, 003 is an older hotter verion of Pepper Potts, 008 is Rodey... and 005 is Colossus from the Xmen

The other ones just happen to have sorta nailed the looks of Ishinomori.

IF that is what 009 is, this will be a joke no matter how good the story is. IF its dubbed, it will get derided as an Ironman ripoff which ironically both had the leads as children of an organization which fuels the majority of the story ie Stark Int. and Black Ghost. This better be a demo , otherwise....:laugh: :redface2:

Its.....real.... whoever did this should give up their careers and go in bed with M. Night Shyamalan for this abomination.

Well, I think it's pretty good. It will take some getting use to, but I think it's leagues above what we previously saw in this thread.

All your FACES are belongs to ME!!!
They might have gone with the same digital effect company.. It's the same setup shown in trailer posted on the opening post. IG is probably just in the middle of finding the right people to do the graphics.

They might have gone with the same digital effect company.. It's the same setup shown in trailer posted on the opening post. IG is probably just in the middle of finding the right people to do the graphics.

:p

I hope they intermix some Ishinomori into this, otherwise this will suck. At least I knew in the Pluto Manga and could see the different looking characters and know which ones are which. They need another style , otherwise I'm gonna overdub it with scenes from that IronMan cartoon.

Everywhere You Go
I already made a seperate thread for 009 Re:Cyborg before you resurrected this thread, dchoc. So I don't see the need for you to do this.:laugh: