[J-TALK] Rising Sun Chit-Chat 6 -Let's Morphin! No, Let's Not.

Raxbait: Hip
Albany man. And Imma spend one day in Manhattan, dont know which day.
And yeah for vacation/seeing family there LOL

Some kind of Beast mode
Albany man. And Imma spend one day in Manhattan, dont know which day.
And yeah for vacation/seeing family there LOL

Daaaaaamn. Forget Albany...too colonial and quaker-like up there. lol

One day in Manhattan?? I don't live there, but one day? Come to the suburbs across from Manhattan! lol Man you need to stay longer. I bet you can if you pull the "I don't wanna go. :( I like my never before seen cousins" act. It always works!

Gah, I'll see what I can do, maybe if u give me your number (grandparents dont have internet) we can try to work on meeting up.

And damn I just numbered my jdrama list: 137 (not including further seasons, SP's and Movies).

Last edited:
Some kind of Beast mode
Gah, I'll see what I can do, maybe if u give me your number (grandparents dont have internet) we can try to work on meeting up.

And damn I just numbered my jdrama list: 137 (not including further seasons, SP's and Movies).

Alright...btw...list me all the ones you've watched AND WILL watch.

I'm watchin'em.

Bah, that'll take too long to do lol

And I just finished re-reading Hana Kimi. Okay 2011 Remake, come at me :170:
Finished it in 5 days I think, in good time too since it's gonna air on the 10th last I recall.
Still need to buy at least one of the volumes these days.

Mad Skillz
Anything sounds impressive when you toss out a big number. :p I want to make a list of all the tokusatsu I've seen, at least full series, I think my count was at like 70 or so last time I tried it.

Not-So-Rabid Blade Fangirl
BD! Did you watch the finale of Jin?

Yeah! SO GOOD! Seriously the only way I think they could have ended the show and have it both make sense (well, as much as a time-traveling doctor could make sense) and be fulfilling.

Anything sounds impressive when you toss out a big number. :p I want to make a list of all the tokusatsu I've seen, at least full series, I think my count was at like 70 or so last time I tried it.

My Toku count used to be much more impressive than my drama count, but dramas tend to be a lot shorter, so it's easier to finish them quickly if you try. I haven't numbered my drama list, but it takes up three pages on the Word doc I've got it written in... That does include movies, though.

Mad Skillz
Dramas do tend to be shorter in episode counts, but when it comes to length...yeah! Watching two dramas completely will take you to about the run time of 45 episodes or so of tokusatsu.

Not-So-Rabid Blade Fangirl
Even though dramas tend to have long first and last episodes, they still take less time to watch. :laugh:

A short toku like Ultraseven X is shorter than a drama, though, because the episodes are still only a half-hour.