Friendship and the Cosmos.
That is a sexy Batman Beyond suit. I really loved Batman Beyond, I was stoked when he appeared along with Static Shock in that one Justice League Unlimited episode where they went into the future. Plus I remember Batman Beyond: Return of the Joker to be a super awesome movie.

Eye See You
That is a sexy Batman Beyond suit. I really loved Batman Beyond, I was stoked when he appeared along with Static Shock in that one Justice League Unlimited episode where they went into the future. Plus I remember Batman Beyond: Return of the Joker to be a super awesome movie.

I still got my VHS copy of Return of Joker as well. I was a big BB fan back in 2000. I am so glad I am watching all of the DCAU so I get to revisit that series. I'm considering nabbing the complete series dvd box set as well. Now if only a Spider-Man & X-Men: TAS complete box set were also released, I'd give up my family.

Friendship and the Cosmos.
The Batman and BB animated series were basically the only DCAU shows that I watched. I was never big on Superman or JLU, I think it lacked the certain grit that Batman series both had. Especially in Return of Joker. That movie was freaking dark. I am glad that they tied up the end loose ends in BB in that one JLU episode.

They have a complete series dvd box? I am so getting that.

Eye See You
The_Batman_Beyond_The_Complete_US_Version_9-Disc_Box_set_DVD.jpg

Lurker
I will admit that I did had some doubts with Beyond. I liked him a lot, but I had problems accepting him as the new or replacement for original Batman... Until I saw the crossover with "Project Zeta" in which he acted just like the original Batman had done in every crossover/team-up he had ever been to, except for the episode in which the original Batman goes to future, in which case Beyond practically turns into Nightwing.

And of course there was the JLU episode titled "Epilogue" or, how I like to think of it as, the ULTIMATE bit of fan-service DC and Warner could have given Batman fans.

Read my smart post
I would kill to see a Batman Beyond movie. I hope we get one after Nolan's done with his trilogy. I'm starting to getting tired of Bruce Wayne fighting crime...give me Terry McGinnis!

Some kind of Beast mode
I would kill to see a Batman Beyond movie. I hope we get one after Nolan's done with his trilogy. I'm starting to getting tired of Bruce Wayne fighting crime...give me Terry McGinnis!

:buttrock::buttrock::buttrock::buttrock: