Status
Not open for further replies.
In Justice, We Trust!
Do those guns work with WFC Prime? I've always wanted to fill in those pegs he has with oversized guns.

I wanted to get that set...but since my Prime is combined with Jetfire, I really can't have him hold it.

I don't think Prime grips the gun. It sort of goes over either hand. Alternity Convoy has no guns, except the blasters on his wrists, which are kinda lame. I want to give him an actual gun to hold. Classics Prime too.

All your FACES are belongs to ME!!!
I wanted to get that set...but since my Prime is combined with Jetfire, I really can't have him hold it.

tfc00534.jpg

@DK: Yes, you should...

tfc00520.jpg

EDIT: Here's SeanXLong's review...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1j6Fl10aK5c"]Transformers TFC Toys Gear Of War 2 Weapon Upgrade Set TFC-005 Review[/ame]

Last edited:
I am the law
Well I know I could technically have him hold it...but not the way I have him displayed right now.

Banned
Been thinking of trying the alternate config for Powered Up Optimus. Right now he just in the set that was in the Instructions.

Brave Sound~
Lol that does have a lot to do with it. I was using a list of lot numbers as a reference and majority of the Crankcases there were from one of the lot numbers recognized as having little to no clipped.

RAAAWWWR
p0207112114.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.