Status
Not open for further replies.
Twitter - @MisturYellow
Knight's out of stock. I guess Rider really is more popular then Sentai. I held off on GokaiOh for now.

Trying to get GokaiBlue and GokaiGreen at the moment UGH!

Will probably resort to HLJ for Knight and the Riotroopers

This is ridiculous, no wonder I never get pre-orders in. AmiAmi has been refusing to load for me for the past 30 minutes. All three were in stock when I started, now Knight is out of stock.

This is frustrating.

mine timed out in the middle of the order... sigh...
they seriously need to re-design their servers...

Twitter - @MisturYellow
I must've locked into something...every time I refreshed after reaching the page it took me where I wanted to go.

ジェイ・イー・フュージョン
Knight's out of stock. I guess Rider really is more popular then Sentai. I held off on GokaiOh for now.
Same here. Can't afford the price. Maybe I'll wait till it get the price of the Shinken-Oh sale a few months ago.

PARTY HARD

[HIDE]
iteminfo10157900000004.jpg
iteminfo10157900000006.jpg
iteminfo10157900000008.jpg
[/HIDE]

Selfish to say, I hope the RioTroopers will be like ZECTroopers. Kind of one of the "unpopular ones" that they'd have a lot in stock and be at a low low price...

Yo Soy Henshin!
Normally I have all the same issues as you all do until the second stock. Tonight I just kept refreshing the site on my phone until 1 when it stopped loading. I got to my computer around 2 assuming either nothing had been put up yet or I'd wait until the second stock like usual, and the Figuarts page loaded up just fine.

I got Knight and both Gokaigers in my cart, checked on Barnaby, who had sold out the fastest, and went through the entire checkout process in less than 2 minutes. I guess I just got lucky tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.