It really does seem that Boukenger and Goseiger are the most disputed series on this board and toku-fandom in general.

Just a quick question regarding Goseiger. I notice posters talking about story arcs that are really quite good. Hypothetically speaking if I were to skip to solely those arcs would I be missing out on much? I only ask because I've heard the last quarter of the series is quite good.

Yes you would, because of Buredoran...

The Robogog arc sucks thou... that villainous emperor can't use a sword very well and is sooooo slow.... In that arc only Alice is good

And once again I better have 4 villain groups and good stories like Boukenger than 3 arcs that could have been worked better

The only very good things in Goseiger are the first movie and the VS with the Shinkengers

And Lazy.... Rangers are not made to be adorable...

MagiFanboy
Yes you would, because of Buredoran...

The Robogog arc sucks thou... that villainous emperor can't use a sword very well and is sooooo slow.... In that arc only Alice is good

What does it matter if he doesn't use a sword very well? Robogog is a bastard of a bastard who creates his minions, especially Metal Alice, simply to torture them and sacrifice them for his own gain. And even aside from that, the writing and pacing took a massive turn for the better in that arc; not enough to compensate for the first two arcs, but enough to be appreciated.

What's wrong with them being cute? They make a nice change from shows like Shinkenger and Boukenger where all the cast are supermodelesque

Nothing wrong at them being cute... I mean it's not their duty to be cute
Like other Rangers their role is to protect Earth