The 3rd Pro Wrasslin' Thread - WWF,WWE,WCW,ECW,TNA,JAPAN,PAKISTAN etc..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eye See You
What if this whole WWE vs Punk is all just a script? :laugh:

If it was a shoot and Punk went off like that, the MIC and CAMERA would have been taken of CM Punk right away. This to me is all a work, internet buzz, and whatever else WWE needs to do to up the ratings. Punk would have also mentioned TNA if it were a true shoot.

Watching Sin Cara v. Evan Bourne...Am I the only one who thought the crowd was cheering "Silver Ranger"? :laugh:

How was the actual match?.

is Mayor of Farmville
I'm a Cena fan (hate me, y'all! :p ) and even I have to admit that Punk shocked me with such a fiery Tirade, though I'm still not sure if it's scripted or not.

I REEEEAAALLY think Punk works best as a Heel. I hope he stays for a long time.

HEROW
How was the actual match?.

A little bit underwhelming if you ask me... And this is coming from Sin Cara and Bourne fan... I love high-risk flyers, but the match just lacked the ooomph factor IMHO. There were some nice moves, but the match could have went farther or taken to the next level...

Anti-Anti
I'm a Cena fan (hate me, y'all! :p ) and even I have to admit that Punk shocked me with such a fiery Tirade, though I'm still not sure if it's scripted or not.

I REEEEAAALLY think Punk works best as a Heel. I hope he stays for a long time.
Of course it was a work

Punk has been reinstated and the title match is a go for the ppv. I told you guys it was a work.
Don't be giving out spoilers
If John Cena loses He's fired

HEROW
Loved the Tornado Tag-Team match between Rey + A-Ry VS Swagger + Miz... Have to say, the last time I've seen this match was on the Playstation WWF Attitude game. :buttrock:

Ole! Ole! Ole!
A little bit underwhelming if you ask me... And this is coming from Sin Cara and Bourne fan... I love high-risk flyers, but the match just lacked the ooomph factor IMHO. There were some nice moves, but the match could have went farther or taken to the next level...

My thoughts exactly. Sin Cara's finisher is something I can't buy into either, it just looks a botched head scissors.

Status
Not open for further replies.