[J-TALK] Rising Sun Chit-Chat 6 -Let's Morphin! No, Let's Not.

Raxbait: Hip
Hey now!....it was more of a shamless plug if u looked at the credits :loltongue:

Super Moderator
To be honest, so was I. But the one thing that surprised me was.........THEY CAN ACT except for Suzy in the beginning of the show, but apparently the writers were creative enough to make Suzy's "inexperienced acting" into a personality flaw of Hye Mi early on in the show.

So even if you hate most of the characters, you will at least like ONE of them due to how well everyone's acting abilities (minus Suzy in the beginning).

Though, Wooyoung's character Jason is an annoying **** for the mere fact that he doesn't have many flaws except that "he's a lazy playa"

*nodsnods* That surprised the hell out of me too and for Suzy, I was paying more attention to the other characters than I was to her, because that type of character in any show pisses the hell out of me. I had a feeling her acting and character would get better, so I kinda just put her in the back of my mind until she managed to catch my attention again.

Did you recognize 2pm's lyrics on my status, J? :p

Some kind of Beast mode
ROFL, it does have a story. Just character driven, very well done too.

Also...thats my first time seeing that trailer XD
Yeah that one is a putoff.

And that was quick, u guys only saw 1 min and are already judging, for shame.

I calls it as I see it! lol but nah, I'll give it a try........or at least look for another trailer first.

If you guys want my advice on what shall give you a better impression of Dream High...........just watch Dream High's Concert Special before you start the series, then you'll see if you still wanna try it or not

This guy and his musicals. :laugh:

Not-So-Rabid Blade Fangirl
Oooh eye candy. That looks like it'll get old really fast. Mostly because there is more to life or a drama than being really, really, really, really good looking.

Zoolander quote FTW.

Man, Mukai Osamu was a damn good actor in Gegege no Nyobo.

I haven't seen that... Keep meaning to try it out, but the premise just doesn't hook me enough to make me watch the first episode.

ROFL, it does have a story. Just character driven, very well done too.

Also...thats my first time seeing that trailer XD
Yeah that one is a putoff.

And that was quick, u guys only saw 1 min and are already judging, for shame.

The purpose of a trailer is to make people want to watch it. If it's not doing its job, that isn't my fault. How many times have you seen a trailer in a movie theater and basically gone "well, not seeing that one!"?

Friendship and the Cosmos.
Zoolander quote FTW.

I haven't seen that... Keep meaning to try it out, but the premise just doesn't hook me enough to make me watch the first episode.

The purpose of a trailer is to make people want to watch it. If it's not doing its job, that isn't my fault. How many times have you seen a trailer in a movie theater and basically gone "well, not seeing that one!"?
Can't believe no one but BD recognized my Zoolander joke. Props to BD.

I never really liked morning dramas, but for some reason, I really get hooked on any story that has to deal with poor people. If you continue watching Gegege no Nyobo, all the tough stuff that they go through gets you hooked. Though it's funny to see Mukai Osamu with gray hair and pretending to be 50 years old.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6G5pyFhmAqE"]YouTube - ‪Rubber | trailer US (2011)‬‏[/ame]

This is what a real trailer should be like.