Status
Not open for further replies.
In Justice, We Trust!
Is it nice? NO! I just wanted to see how it would look like.... Just used some double sided tape. I also just happen to have grabbed Faiz... :laugh:

Date isn't gonna be happy that someone jacked his stuff. :laugh:

All your FACES are belongs to ME!!!
Why thank you Baltan II for your correction. :thumbs:

All Decade's Fault
dsc02731jdc.jpg
- Smart Lady: "This is why we recommend to use only Smart Brain(TM) genuine products. Usage of commpetitors products will void the warranty on your gear."

- Smart Lady: "This is why we recommend to use only Smart Brain(TM) genuine products. Usage of commpetitors products will void the warranty on your gear."

:O_O::laugh::169:

Yo Soy Henshin!
I wish Amiami would hurry up and post these. I have the next 3 days off of work, so it would be nice to get Bunny and Knight preordered and out of the way when I can stay up late without passing out the next day from exhaustion.

I dont know why it just dawned on me, but Tiger and Bunny have a bike... a pretty awesome bike with pink and green light up wheels.

Tamashii Web likes bikes...

I dont know why it just dawned on me, but Tiger and Bunny have a bike... a pretty awesome bike with pink and green light up wheels.

Tamashii Web likes bikes...

If you noticed the picture above, the Goodluck punch and kick looks like it has the outlines of the bikes. Or maybe, it's just me... :laugh:

ジェイ・イー・フュージョン
If you noticed the picture above, the Goodluck punch and kick looks like it has the outlines of the bikes. Or maybe, it's just me... :laugh:
I see what you meant...

Status
Not open for further replies.