Status
Not open for further replies.
さあ, お前の罪を数えろ!
I loved this episode, it was really fun and seeing the new mecha plus the 6 rangers transforming at the same time was awesome.

I was like 'OMG' when he said 'Forever Silver' idk if the subbing people just placed that as a reference to Forever red, without Gai really saying, but if he did, wow, pretty awesome reference if you ask me.

Love the 'Shinkenger x6, Ohranger' scene, god that made me laugh so hard.

Didn't like GoZyuJin all that much from the leak images, but in action? wow, probably one of my favorite looking mechas.

all in all I really enjoyed this episode, can't wait for more

I was like 'OMG' when he said 'Forever Silver' idk if the subbing people just placed that as a reference to Forever red, without Gai really saying, but if he did, wow, pretty awesome reference if you ask me.

I knew people would think it was really a reference.

Gai just said "all Silver!", of course. The "Forever" was made up by Over-time.

さあ, お前の罪を数えろ!
Ah, that's what I implied, that the over-time either placed that as a reference or the Gai really said that, but I guess it was the former, oh well :p

Over-time do take a lot of liberties, be warned. I usually like their subs though.

Eye See You
I think the point was for the sixths chosen to be ones that had died like Gai almost did (who, ironically, had dinosaurs as mecha).

Also,
foreversilver.jpg

Nice

Yeah that was the vibe I got from the rumors. Dead 6th's returned to power him up and he got the mecha motifs through them.

Some kind of Beast mode
Wow, what a great episode. lol Joe just solidified my love for his character, when he said "watch were your going". That whole scene was great.

Gai took it like a champ for that little girl, so that really made me warm up to his character and he's funny as hell.

Don IS NOT hiding the fact that he doesn't like Gai one bit. He's a schemer too :laugh: I love how he thinks he's the **** when Marvelous compliments the crew.

Luka is on Gai's dick...it's funny. BUT only when he's not harassing Ahim. That's when Luka pulls out the boxing gloves.

Final Wave Gun Mode = :buttrock:

GoZyuJin/Rex is amazing. It's finisher blew my fucking mind. :O_O::O_O:

I think this was a perfected Shinkenger acceptance. I feel like this was what Shinkenger was trying to do with Genta, done right.

Would like to change his avatar
I think it would have been nice if they had superimposed an image of Burai and Naoto over the suits (a reverse of what they do for the former Reds in Legend episodes), but whatever...

At least using Nakadai kinda maybe sorta makes sense now; Gai being injured saving someone and then having an out of body experience reminds me of the first episode of Abaranger, where Ryouga is critically injured after saving a dog in a collapsing building, and later has an out of body experience -- and who ended up saving Ryouga's life? Dr. Nakadai.

Status
Not open for further replies.