The 3rd Pro Wrasslin' Thread - WWF,WWE,WCW,ECW,TNA,JAPAN,PAKISTAN etc..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eye See You
A wise move, but he should've done this some time ago. Besides the ECW strap, He hasn't been relevant since Eddie died.

The ECW title run, feud with Punk, and his tag title runs with Los Guerreros was the only things he was ever good for in his 10 year run with WWE, it's fucking sad.

Throwing Some Justice!
I do miss when Eddie & Chavo were a tag team. Those were good times seeing them perform. And yes, they had an awesome tag title run. IMO, the best tag team of the 00's. :buttrock:

Last edited:
Ole! Ole! Ole!
Chavo's feud with Hornswoggle was probably the most pitiful thing I've ever seen on WWE television. That's including Katie Vick, the stage falling on Vince, the feud with God, etc. Chavo is an excellent wrestler, I just hope he doesn't go over to TNA. He'd be better off working down in Mexico, respecting dat Guerrero name.

Eddie and Chavo were great together. Their skits were hilarious too.

#MissionMiami
I really think Chavo deserved to be released in a better manor. He was beyond used as a clown despite the fact he showed great things as a heel against Mysterio, Punk.

So, I do not blame him for leaving with a hate for WWE. He should have been booked alot better.

Throwing Some Justice!
In other topics, The Uso's doing the haka was fucking good ****. They definitely have potential to a great tag team. Glad there being acknowledge again.

The 2004 Great American Bash was 7 years ago today, and in honor of that event, JBL made a post on Facebook going into some behind the scenes stuff and anecdotes on his feud with Eddie.

CHANGE! GoseiJon!
Watching Sin Cara v. Evan Bourne...Am I the only one who thought the crowd was cheering "Silver Ranger"? :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.