Kaizoku Sentai Gokaiger thread 2 (first post has collected info, please READ!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lurker
So in the bottom left, is that a recent picture of them or an old picture. It's hard to tell at that quality. And I guess the Go-On Wings give Gokai Silver his Gold mode? That hyrbid Go-On Wing is kinky.

And what's BoukenRed doing there?

The Meteor has landed
Hyuuga confirmed
[hide]
1308748495115.jpg
[/hide]

Is it me or do I see a Half Go-On Gold and a Half Go-On Sliver Ranger Key that Gokai Sliver is gonna use?:sly:

EDIT: WAIT A MINUTE!!! Is that the key that was shown at the Toy Show?!?!??!? So, does that mean they key will unlock the special Engine the Gokaigers get to use for Gokai-Oh and whatever was Gokaisliver's mecha name was to combine together!??!

Last edited:

1. BASCO IS BACK & He summoned Dekamaster (SPD shadow ranger), Magimother (White mystic ranger) & Wolzard Fire (Fire warrior)!! I hope he could join the zangyack army for all of this.

2. G3 Princess!!

3. those monster from previous sentai series returns! Wait a minute, I thought this is from a movie.

Last edited:
Is it me or do I see a Half Go-On Gold and a Half Go-On Sliver Ranger Key that Gokai Sliver is gonna use?:sly:

EDIT: WAIT A MINUTE!!! Is that the key that was shown at the Toy Show?!?!??!? So, does that mean they key will unlock the special Engine the Gokaigers get to use for Gokai-Oh and whatever was Gokaisliver's mecha name was to combine together!??!

waiwaiwaiwaiWHAT??? :O_O:

EDIT:

Holyshyethzzz!! That's Go-on GoruVaaaaa!!!!:O_O:

Status
Not open for further replies.