Power Rangers Samurai - News/Rumors/Discussion! (We're here, We're here, We're here!)

Dances on tables
They're not gonna do what they did in MMPR.

It's pretty obvious since they've copied most of Shinkenger's story verbatim, if they made Samurai raised to be Samurai into Angels or "Galactic Gardians" or whatever, that'd be even MORE messy than what Samurai's turning out to be.

http://www.jefusion.com/2011/06/fem...ites+(JEFusion+|+Japanese+Entertainment+Blog)

253820_1851722366803_1053060181_31792184_3862003_n.jpg

Hmm, was I the only one hoping that she wouldn't be blonde? I really like the outfit that Antonio is wearing though, props to him.

So...who is in that picture? I see Jayden, Antonio, Mike (I think that's him in green), and Emily (The blond on the right, right?). So, who is the other blond and the guy behind the princess?

The other blonde is Jayden's real-life girlfriend, and the other dude is i guess Jii's counterpart for her.

The blond in the chair is Kimberley Crossman [HIDE]the female Red Ranger, which will debut sometime in the second season[/HIDE]

I might be wrong, but the guy in the grey shirt who is resting his hand on Kimberley's shoulder is her BF

The other blond kneeling down and blowing Kim's finger is Katie Wilbert, Alex's girlfriend and did work behind the scenes.

Oh and, that image has nothing to do with the show.