Status
Not open for further replies.
The Emperor of the Last Empire
I wonder how they are going to start the story with Takeru instead of Kaoru. He is just so quiet and I don't even think that he would like to have a match with Gokaiger in the first place without them attacking first...

But then again, who knows...

Blazing Soul!
He's not that quiet you know and it's not like Kaoru is that talkative compared to Takeru. If anything I think Kaoru is even more quiet than Takeru.

Lurker
I like both Takeru and Kaoru. While it would've been cool to have the Shinken Red we spent all of 2009 with, both of them would've been awesome in the Gokaiger episodes. Kaoru gave us more of her hitting Tanba, so there's a plus. :laugh:

How long was it from when Goseiger VS Shinkenger was out of theater until a version got online? 3 weeks? 1 month?

Do you think it will be the same for Gokaiger movie?

Nice post!!
Gosei vs. Shinken wasn't available until it was out on DVD/Blu-Ray so... yeah, this movie'll probably be the same.

Minato Ascending
I wonder how they are going to start the story with Takeru instead of Kaoru. He is just so quiet and I don't even think that he would like to have a match with Gokaiger in the first place without them attacking first...

But then again, who knows...

Takeru isn't THAT quiet...he just seems that way when Genta is next to him. Kaoru isn't talkative either, and both of them have to maintain a certain dignity as their role as the feudal lord.

Status
Not open for further replies.