It's so easy when you're evil
The full version of the opening song has been released :castlerock:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VAo_hUTi6mg"]Guts Guts! by Akira Kushida[/ame]

thanks for sharing. i am a fan of toriko and his chef. i found a site named torikoget dot com where episode 12 is available.

Easily the best moment of the series so far...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lSGG-O35Zfc"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lSGG-O35Zfc[/ame]

:castlerock:

Friendship is Subarashi!!!
^Yup. I'll note something for those that are unaware as to what that falling object is.

That my friends is a Regal Mammoth, a beast so damn massive that air circulates within it's 12 Interconnected Stomachs meaning that animals and humans can live inside it if they so wished. Sizewise, it starts off at around 10 meters, grows to 50 meters within a few weeks, and doesn't stop there. Ever. They can live for 500 years, and their Capture Level (Difficulty to obtain safely and in an edible condition) goes up as they get older. The one we're seeing has a body length of 1500 meters. And it's still got a century to go.

Quick Edit: Heres a Size Comparison between a R.M and a person.
Regal_mammoth_size_difference.png

Don't read if you don't want spoilers as to later arc loations.
[HIDE]Outside of that, I'm looking forward to the Some of the more intense arcs. Just hope Tina doesn't follow them to places like the Ice Hell and Gourmet World.[/HIDE]

Last edited:
[HIDE]Outside of that, I'm looking forward to the Some of the more intense arcs. Just hope Tina doesn't follow them to places like the Ice Hell and Gourmet World.[/HIDE]

I'll admit, Tina is growing on me.

At first I despised her (and I still despise her catchphrase...I'll give you a delicious scoop right up your stupid head...) because she was obviously added into the series in order to provide some filler scenes and segments, but in the recent episodes she's gotten more of an exposition role, like when she was riding on Terry.

It kinda seems like they're phasing her out in the slightest, which is good. If she's on the sidelines making comments during the Tommyrod fight, I WILL strangle kittens. YOU WILL NOT RUIN THAT FIGHT, TINA.

On a different note...so far, most of the voices in the anime have been spot-on, Sani's in particular. If they get a good voice for Zebra (here's hoping for Kenpachi Zaraki's VA) and Ichiryu (maybe Dr. Saotome from Shin Getter Robo) my life will be complete :wub:

Friendship is Subarashi!!!
For me, my issue with Tina is simply, how would she survive during arcs like that? I could understand her joining in for those arcs outside of the main areas, and in a way, I could understand bringing her in for the Melk Arc and the Gourmet Temple, those are more relaxed areas, where she'd be more than welcome.

As for her in this arc, I'll admit she's growing on me. She's proving useful, and that's what's winning me over as far as she's concerned. Who knows, she may appear when we meet Zebra, or during the Century Soup tasting sessions, but it's a matter of knowing where to insert her.