SLICE
This is just my theory...but after watching Movie CORE Wars.....it's the only thing that makes sense.

The Kamen Rider OOOs we see in Double IS real-he exists as does his cast and what not in Double's universe. He and Double are completely and totally in canon with one another.

However he is not the Kamen Rider OOOs we have been watching on TV.

What we've been seeing was an AU, possibly brought on by Decade's dimension travels.

The differences are numerous enough to make this canon in my book.

Pimp Robot
slowpoke.gif

Is Decade going to become the new Deus Ex Machina? Like are we just going to refer to him every time something inconsistent happens?

What we've been seeing was an AU, possibly brought on by Decade's dimension travels.
How is the MAIN SHOW the AU one?

Even if the OOO in Movie Core was a different OOO what does it matter? Were never going to see him again. It's easier just to accept that movie Core was non cannon. The only cool stuff from it was the Skull parts and that was in a flashback so it could of still happen in the cannon W.

Is Decade going to become the new Deus Ex Machina? Like are we just going to refer to him every time something inconsistent happens?

Yes because were idiots.
I mean really Decade's over! Unless you actually see him in an episode of OOO he can't do anything! Also Decade didn't make the AU world he just traveled to them they already existed.

Just an Internet User Passing Thru
Yes because were idiots.
I mean really Decade's over! Unless you actually see him in an episode of OOO he can't do anything! Also Decade didn't make the AU world he just traveled to them they already existed.

For once, we can actually agree on something in terms of the absurdity of this thread

私の占いは当たる
2n6vifs.jpg

Date wasn't even in that movie and he facepalms at you.