Congrats to you, SK! Hey, have you ever met Chronotia Archzenom? You guys would make awesome friends. :)

Where he's gone by the way?

Oh, and SK, good job, at least you seem to have found something that makes you happy. I hope you'll keep it up.

It's so easy when you're evil
I know there are many of unbelievers here, but I don't blame you for not believing, but this is proof! I'm in peace! Now, I don't want to cause a chaos here. I shall take my leave now.

I know you mean nothing bad by this but you really, really need to stop talking like this and referring to other people as unbelievers (even if it's a perfectly legitimate term, it's gotten something of a bad reputation in today's society) because they don't think the way you do, or don't believe in the same things as you. It's a bit rude and tends to make them a bit testy, heck it almost made me upset until I thought it over.

Now I can't say I share your beliefs, but I'm glad they've helped you become a better person, and wish you good luck in your life from now on, congratulations *Kuuga thumbs up*

#MissionMiami
Well, If atleast 9 million people in the world were in peace, I think alot would be different but congrats on being there.

Okay....BEFORE this turns into one big religious flame fest....do not...I repeat DO NOT start attacking, instigating, or baiting anyone into a war of words. Everyone is entitled to their beliefs & opinions.

In other words...if you don't have anything nice to say...don't say anything at all.

That being said...congrats on finding peace with yourself & the world SK.

Lol This isn't Rangerboard.

Banned
Thank you, guys.

I'm so happy that I've accepted Lord Jesus Christ as my lord and savior! My heart is already opened for him to came in. What he gave it to me was so full of joy that I can never stop being so happy!

Now, God is taking my life over. That's why I've never felt like this before in my life. I'm so happy that I repented my sins, my heart is no longer troubled now. :)

Now, I'm going to go to baptist church now. Yes, I've found my church at long last. I can't wait to raise my hands and dance! :)

Last week, I found a awesome video, it's Tokyo baptist church. I think you guys will going to like it. :thumbs:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dZtbhg-jebQ"]YouTube - ‪The Singing Christmas Tree, Tokyo Baptist Church Concert, Finale‬‏[/ame]

Praise Lord Jesus Christ! O, praise Holy Father in heaven!!

HEROW
If anything, being an open-minded Catholic, I admire how Christians are devoted to their religion.

Banned
Have you read the bible fully yet?

I've just started to read the bible two weeks ago, I believe. Believe it or not, that holy bible alone does help me to obey, being faithful & obedient, being baptist christian, that I am now.

I'll let you know once I baptize. I can't wait to be born-again! :jam:

But I do still wish to return all stolen items back to rightful owners, this is God's will commands me to do so.

musashi03 said:
If anything, being an open-minded Catholic, I admire how Christians are devoted to their religion.

Yep. It's very true that Christians are devoted to their religion! Just like I am devoted to Lord Jesus Christ! :D I'm very glad to accepted him as my lord and savior. I felt so much better now.

Jedibmoney said:
Congrats SK.

Thanks! :)

Like a Tiger boss
Congrates on finding peace. I hope it stays with you throughout your life from now on. :3

Banned
Congrates on finding peace. I hope it stays with you throughout your life from now on. :3

It will stays with me for the rest of my life now! Now, I go and serve Holy God who's sitting on very high chair there in Heaven! What an awesome God that I'm serving right now!

I'm very glad to know that I'm in peace with God now. Thanks to him, I've gotten grown stronger than ever. Now I'm looking forward to know Lord Jesus Christ more! :)