Status
Not open for further replies.
Supaidaman!
I really want to hear the Birth Driver say "HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" before the show is out.

Also I really like Shout Out. Haters gonna hate.

Raxbait: Hip
Date not dieing in the end made me happy as hell, and one of the few times in toku where I was surprised :laugh: :buttrock:

All your FACES are belongs to ME!!!
[JFC MOD EDIT] YOU'RE MORE THAN WELCOME TO MAKE AN ANNOUNCEMENT HERE ABOUT A NEW FANSUB RELEASE, HOWEVER PLEASE DON'T ACTUALLY PUT LINKS DDLs HERE ON THE MAIN FORUM. REMEMBER THE PROBLEMS THAT WE GOT BECAUSE WE HAD THEM HERE WERE WHY WE HAD TO SEPARATE THE MEDIA MATRIX IN THE FIRST PLACE.

Last edited by a moderator:
Micchy Did Nothing Wrong
what do you think would happen if ooo was able to control the power of all the medals-ie what ooo of the past tried and failed resulting in the casket and the sealing of the other greeed

Probably be able to switch through combos without the need of scanning.

レイモン (雷蒙)
So Akira was trying to pretend being dead so he can make Goto bravely henshin in Birth?

Supaidaman!
So Akira was trying to pretend being dead so he can make Goto bravely henshin in Birth?

Pretty much - He was hired not to be Birth, but to train Gotou in being Birth.

So basically Cakeboss wins again.

Pretty much - He was hired not to be Birth, but to train Gotou in being Birth.

That's a surprise. Whoah. And I must say Gotou performed very well as Birth, he successfully repelled 3 Greeds!! Of course, Date was great as the mentor. :D

レイモン (雷蒙)
Indeed.
Cutter Wing was pretty cool, but Goto needs to stay in control from crashing things.

Status
Not open for further replies.