Gokaiger DX Gear, Ranger Keys and Mecha Discussion

Banned
ONORE GLASSES!
It's because of you i couldn't get a GokaiCelluar or a RKS 02 or 03............
:shakefist

Watching from the shadows....
heres hoping HLJ has the Gokai Cellular and Spear up for preorder or purchase soon......

Welcome
Better video for the Gokai Spear.Gokai Silver IS Poseidon!
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mVmNw8zd61s"]YouTube - ‪??????????????????? gokaiger gokai spear‬‏[/ame]

dude nerdisms thats what you are
again I state that the gokaiger toys are doing nothing for me in terms of not spending a ton of money just to get things for them. After owning the mobilrates I just can't bring myself to want changers anymore. Actually I think it was Decade and W that really did it for me. Realizing how much money I spent on extra stuff just for the core toy. Really I think I'm gonna avoid all DX henshin devices just cause of the money to put into them.

Lurker
Anyone know anything about stuff getting stuck in customs? This Mobirates is taking waaaaay too long that its got me worried now.

So, a quick question for all. Does anyone still think that we'll be getting all of the ranger keys over time? Because honestly, that's the only reason I've been buying them. If they're just going to release Reds, 6ths, and certain teams (Gokaiger, Goranger) I might as well just sell the ones I have.

So, a quick question for all. Does anyone still think that we'll be getting all of the ranger keys over time? Because honestly, that's the only reason I've been buying them. If they're just going to release Reds, 6ths, and certain teams (Gokaiger, Goranger) I might as well just sell the ones I have.

People say, a picture is worth a thousand words. Wonder how many million words these photos are worth:

Credits to SUNGEL from Rangerboard for the photos I stole from his post.