Status
Not open for further replies.
PARTY HARD
Listening to WTF@TFW Botcon 05.

-We're getting Radicons based on the land vehicle body, but Hasbro seems to be caling them "Vehicons"

Radicons are TFW customizers.:laugh:Eradicons are the name they've been referred to on the podcast, based on TV Guide listings or something like that. They've never been named in the series.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NKWpGJ4Xhw8"]YouTube - ‪Rainbow Dash - Oh My Gosh‬‏[/ame]

In Justice, We Trust!
Radicons are TFW customizers.:laugh:Eradicons are the name they've been referred to on the podcast, based on TV Guide listings or something like that. They've never been named in the series.

Heh, I knew there had to have been an E or an I in there but I wasn't really sure, but for some reason it sounded like Radicons to me...d'oh! :redface2:

All your FACES are belongs to ME!!!
Found a Leader ROTF Startscream @ Marshalls... All I need now is a Leader Jetfire.... Anybody have a Leader Jetfire that they are letting go? Or maybe you know someone from the TF boards that's selling their, just point them over to me... Thanks. :thumbs:

Still haven't found a Leader Ironhide.... :disappoin The search continues... bummer...

Dances on tables
Piranacon's on sale?

...Piranacon gets more tempting each day.

I may have to try to acquire it now :redface2:

dude nerdisms thats what you are
Found a Leader ROTF Startscream @ Marshalls... All I need now is a Leader Jetfire.... Anybody have a Leader Jetfire that they are letting go? Or maybe you know someone from the TF boards that's selling their, just point them over to me... Thanks. :thumbs:

Still haven't found a Leader Ironhide.... :disappoin The search continues... bummer...

I still need a Leader starscream!!!!!!! and no dchoc I'm not trading you for my ironhide!

All your FACES are belongs to ME!!!
Got these today:

dsc02707og.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.