S

scikaiju

In the Masters of Evil episode, and the cab driver is reading it.

Super Moderator
It is. I watch and it surprises me, does new things while simultaneously reminding me of classic and Bronze Age Marvel comics.

As I so often find myself saying these days between toku series and also some comic related projects in other media this show makes a better comicbook than 90% of the comics I've seen in the past several years.

Eye See You
In the final part of the Kang arc, was that Captain America in Iron Man armor supposed to be Iron Patriot?.

Eye See You
Finishing up EMH now. The Kang arc was great, loved the Ultron stuff, and this Thor/Asgard finale seems pretty solid at this point too.

Why is Wonderman in this series so different from the one in UTS?.

PARTY HARD
Is there a way or place I can watch this online (or download episodes) to catch up with the series? I keep missing out on TV that it makes it hard to get into it.

In Justice, We Trust!
Is there a way or place I can watch this online (or download episodes) to catch up with the series? I keep missing out on TV that it makes it hard to get into it.

I had a youtube channel that had all the episodes, but it looks like that got suspended...:disappoin

PARTY HARD
I'm trying to do that with Iron Man Armored adventures, too, since they don't usually put up full eps online.