闇 戦士
Since we're all going in on amiami I might as well mention my Multi type tiga's chest armor is messed up straight out of the box. One side wont stay in. Theres no use telling amiami about so I just gotta get another one I guess since they're on sell.

ジェイ・イー・フュージョン
But recently I had a defect with my Dark Tiga's eye. They just told me to mail it back to them along with the bonus and I'd get a refund.

HLJ on the other hand has awesome customer service. I'd use them more often if only their shipping policies were better.

@amiami, mail it back? Refund? Didn't they offer any replacement?
@HLJ, they got a pretty cool customer service and low EMS price. Other than the slow shipping process, they're ok for me.

Since we're all going in on amiami I might as well mention my Multi type tiga's chest armor is messed up straight out of the box. One side wont stay in. Theres no use telling amiami about so I just gotta get another one I guess since they're on sell.

Darksenshi, before you drop the money down, try dipping the chest armour in hot water. It will completely make the chest armour malleable and you should be able to then mould it back in. Cold water will harden it, which you can spray on when you've achieved the desired look. You should give that a try first before you buy a new one.

Space Ninja
Alien Magma is possibly the best non-kaiju in the entire Ultra-Act line. Perhaps, depending on personal opinion of the kaiju, the best figure in the entire line to date. It at the very least can stand its own ground compared to Belial.

That is all.

ForPleasure2.jpg

Last edited:
闇 戦士
Darksenshi, before you drop the money down, try dipping the chest armour in hot water. It will completely make the chest armour malleable and you should be able to then mould it back in. Cold water will harden it, which you can spray on when you've achieved the desired look. You should give that a try first before you buy a new one.

Cool. Thanks for the advice. I think I'll try that before I shell out more money for another figure. Thanks:thumbs:

@ Cooksux, I saw the scratch to your Tiga's eye and yea, that's fugly. So they are offering you only a refund? Instead of just mailing you a new head? That's stupid too. Anyway, I'll be getting a new Sky Type, if you think the wrists are compatible with Ultra Seven, let me know, I'll butcher my original and mail it to you.

Best to PM me at my other stomping grounds, MediWorld. :)

Lol yah. BTW MediWorld I think is where I first met you maybe? I posted about my Kamen Rider Black having a terrible eye and getting customer service. After 2 months I finally got a brand new body and head from them. But yah, only a refund. They had me mail it back plus the stand for a refund plus shipping. The wrist from your Sky Type will be totally compatible, the downside is that it's blue instead of red. If you're not going to be using it, I'll be glad to take it from you. Actually... I'll even buy the figure from you if you'd rather do that. Maybe try to make a custom out of it.

Yah Kaido's right. Try to heat that sucker up... even with a hairdryer. Wait, I think I had the same problem. I just cut a bit of the peg off to make it sit more flush. Yah amiami won't do anything about that problem, but you can totally fix it yourself. I cut a bit off and it looks fine now. But if you're going to scrap it anyway... I wouldn't mind using Multi-Type's wrist joint over Sky-Type's.

@amiami, mail it back? Refund? Didn't they offer any replacement?
@HLJ, they got a pretty cool customer service and low EMS price. Other than the slow shipping process, they're ok for me.

They didn't offer a replacement. They wanted me to mail back the item plus bonus item. Once they receive it, they're going to refund the money, plus the money I spent on shipping. I really liked Dark Tiga too. HLJ on the other hand is great. I'll PM you my story if you even care, I'd say it here but I don't want people to abuse it.

Alien Magma is possibly the best non-kaiju in the entire Ultra-Act line. Perhaps, depending on personal opinion of the kaiju, the best figure in the entire line to date. It at the very least can stand its own ground compared to Belial.

That is all.

ForPleasure2.jpg

I really regret cancelling my second Magma... but tough times means I gotta cut down. I should be able to live with just the one right?

Cooksux, get your second one when its 50%! :)

Go ahead and PM me your address Cooksux and I'll send my Skytype to you. At least I know it's going to go to a good home.

And I know I met you here first, but maybe you were a lurker at MediWorld? You should post yer 1/6 pics over there! :)

Baltan II, Magma is pretty cool! I got two of them too. But the best? Wouldn't Baltan be your favorite, Baltan II? :laugh:

Cooksux, get your second one when its 50%! :)

Go ahead and PM me your address Cooksux and I'll send my Skytype to you. At least I know it's going to go to a good home.

And I know I met you here first, but maybe you were a lurker at MediWorld? You should post yer 1/6 pics over there! :)

Baltan II, Magma is pretty cool! I got two of them too. But the best? Wouldn't Baltan be your favorite, Baltan II? :laugh:

Haha good idea, I think that's what I shall do. I'm a very very smalltime user, very borderline lurker at MediWorld. Perhaps I shall post my pics over there. I think I did a few a while back though. BTW Ultraman Leo is stinking awesome. The arms look new and remind me of New Den-O's. Also, It might be because I haven't played with my Ultra-Act figures in a while... but why is Leo the same size as my Figuarts? I could have sworn the Ultra-Act toys were taller.

Received my Tiga figure yesterday:

img6852l.jpg

Great figure, tight joints and decent paint job (I can't be picky with what I paid for it) - but I have 1 question; How are the armor pieces connected? I know it was mentioned in this very thread they were adjustable but I don't want to break anything since they are on there pretty tight.

Last edited:
CrownAthlete, each half of the armour piece plugs in the chest and the back, so you get some mild adjustment; each half of the armour can tilt towards the neck and tilt down towards the shoulder. It's probably tight right now as it's fresh out of the box. If you're still confused, there are some Youtube videos of UltraAct Tiga that demo it.