S

scikaiju

If that description of the first issue is correct then they're apparently taking a gigantic piss on his part of the Robin legacy, because I agree with MrMonk and it sounds like it's the first time he's being a hero in the DCnU

By the Power of Gaia!!!
Scott Lobdell is writing it... I'll actually pick this up. I had a LOT of fun with Scott's run on X-Men back in the 90's. :thumbs:
Agreed. I love the hell out of these new looks, too. Especially Tim and Bart. :thumbs:

I assume the one on the far right is Raven.

And yeah, Keith--most likely it is.

The Ends JustiΦ's the Means
I heard that its not exactly a complete reboot but like it may be setting back to like the DCU of the 80s just modernized. Well, thts a theory i heard from a podcast.

Either way, Im excited. Im very very new to the DCU, like literally a month and a half. So Ill deifnitely be picking these up while im catching up on major arcs and events. Im really excited for the new Justice League book. The art looks amazing. But thats expected from Jim Lee.

So was he like never Robin now? Just Red Robin? This reboot is getting weirder and weirder.

S

scikaiju

This

They're acknowledging Dick was Batman for a while, Damien is still Robin, I'm assuming Jason still died and came back yet Tim apparently never figured out Bruce was Batman and Dick was the original Robin and earned his spot as the new Robin.

By the way here's the actual cover for the first issue, I guess what we got yesterday was an interior page.

teentitans_01actual.jpg

Super Moderator
I'm sorry but these look awful. They look like a C grade Homage Studios book from 1994. I also hate seeing Tim as the white Falcon. ...but even more hating that he never figured out Batman and Robins identities. His doing that and finding Batman when he did are part of the character's basic concept.

Also really DC needs to either clean reboot ..or don't. This whole thing where it is but it's not is just needlessly jerking people around.

has left HJU. Not coming back.
Oh, come on, DC!! Superboy needs a REAL costume! **** YOU, DC.