Viewing Globe Number Six - Numbers One Through Five Now on Netflix

Status
Not open for further replies.
CRETINS! ALL OF THEM!
Back to work tonight! I should be heading off right now. I'm feeling a bit antsy, feels like its gonna suck.

is now a pony, it seems.
Ah~ My first shower in 3-4 days:) You kind of lose track of stuff when your sleep schedule makes a vampire go, "What the ****?" :laugh:

Aronbafon
Ah yes, skipping showers. I keep doing that when I have days off school...

One thing I never understood about the Police and crime series from the US. Why do they also go for a kill shot, why not shoot after the damn legs.

Aronbafon
Well the upper body does have a greater surface area meaning you have a bigger chance of hitting but the point of killing the suspects.

Fighting evil makes me thirsty
Ah yes, skipping showers. I keep doing that when I have days off school...

One thing I never understood about the Police and crime series from the US. Why do they also go for a kill shot, why not shoot after the damn legs.
Police in the U.S. are trained to shoot to kill, not to incapacitate. They might not always kill the person they shoot, but that's their intention if they're forced to fire. I'm talking about IRL police. TV police stuff is just entertainment (but good entertainment xD ).

Like a Tiger boss
Amen to the work always sucks. No matter if it is your dream job or not its still gonna suck. You'd just enjoy it more if it was your dream job. But still. Hey hey hey one of my really good friends is a cop. Who likes donuts. o_O How ironic.

is now a pony, it seems.
I said no offense:sweat:

Anyways.... I have a small stack of manga on my desk I wanna review. Maybe I should get that mic. Or a camera.

Aronbafon
Police in the U.S. are trained to shoot to kill, not to incapacitate. They might not always kill the person they shoot, but that's their intention if they're forced to fire. I'm talking about IRL police. TV police stuff is just entertainment (but good entertainment xD ).

Would explain. Shootings in Denmark still make the news for quite some time since well. It's not normal since it's pretty hard getting guns here as far as I know.

Status
Not open for further replies.