Viewing Globe Number Six - Numbers One Through Five Now on Netflix

Status
Not open for further replies.
Micchy Did Nothing Wrong
Anyone else know that feel when your mom tries to hook you up with some ugly **** from the Church? Church going women are just as, if not more , worse than normal women.

UM YOU CANT DO THAT! LOLI IS WRONG! MORALS AND WORSHIP GOD, bla blah bla. Ugh, I hate my mother. :redface2:

Like a Tiger boss
It's just that one character. I can be explained very easily, but it would spoil a plot-twist. Though, if you're not planing to watch the 2nd and 3rd movies, then it wouldn't matter.

No no no. I plan on actually watching the other 2. I just havent gotten around to it. I suppose now is a good time.

If it makes you feel better you finally reached 1,000 post.

Is that a milestone for new peeps here? >.> Just wondering.

Anyone else know that feel when your mom tries to hook you up with some ugly **** from the Church? Church going women are just as, if not more , worse than normal women.

UM YOU CANT DO THAT! LOLI IS WRONG! MORALS AND WORSHIP GOD, bla blah bla. Ugh, I hate my mother. :redface2:

Your mom actually tries to get you dates? :O_O: My mom was the whole boys are bad and bleh bleh bleh. Didnt/doesn't stop me but still.

Micchy Did Nothing Wrong
No no no. I plan on actually watching the other 2. I just havent gotten around to it. I suppose now is a good time.

Is that a milestone for new peeps here? >.> Just wondering.

Your mom actually tries to get you dates? :O_O: My mom was the whole boys are bad and bleh bleh bleh. Didnt/doesn't stop me but still.

She wants me to marry some generic Christian girl who would never want to have sex, and only marry me for money or some ****. I'd rather die alone then date someone who'd just use me. /shrug

Like a Tiger boss
Pft marrying for money is about retarded anyways. Whats the point of marrying just for the money? I think some kind of attraction would be healthy to both parties. I mean come on now. Hum i was always told i was an odd girly. This proves it. I could never marry strictly for money. Its just stupid. ._.

All your FACES are belongs to ME!!!
She wants me to marry some generic Christian girl who would never want to have sex, and only marry me for money or some ****. I'd rather die alone then date someone who'd just use me. /shrug

Marry for money huh... You're a high roller then?

Status
Not open for further replies.