Status
Not open for further replies.
HEROW
Yes, there is a handling fee if it's under 5,000 yen. But most of us have little problem with that anyway. :sweat:

Yeah, even with the handling fee and the expensive EMS shipping, it's still pretty cheap than getting it locally in my country.

All your FACES are belongs to ME!!!
Question about Tajador SHF
What does he comes with, other than the Taja Spinner? (Does he comes with wings and claw feet?)
And what about Putotyra SHF? (does he comes with head wings and tails?)

And which OOO SHF should I get first?
Which one do you guys recommend?

TaJaDor only comes with the Medajalibur and the TaJa Spinner. If you do a search for Review Roundup, you'll see the different links for the TaJaDor reviews. PTT has only been shown with the Medagabaryuu. As for OOO figures, pick which one you fancy. If it was me, I'd just get TaJaDor.

Last edited:
ジェイ・イー・フュージョン
Yeah, even with the handling fee and the expensive EMS shipping, it's still pretty cheap than getting it locally in my country.
True. Unless the item is on SALE or the ones available here are overpriced.

All Decade's Fault
I'm wondering: Will that Amazon have a separate head/face piece for the open mouth, or will it be like Ultra-Act Belial (i.e. hinged mouth)?

Really liking that Kaixa.

Podcaster and Toy Commentator
i sold a stack of toys. And while most of it goes to general life stuff, i put a little aside for the Tornador on mandrake. I was excited to find it at a good price! :)

TaJaDor only comes with the Medajalibur and the wing attachments. If you do a search for Review Roundup, you'll see the different links for the TaJaDor reviews. PTT has only been shown with the Medagabaryuu. As for OOO figures, pick which one you fancy. If it was me, I'd just get TaJaDor.
PuToTyrano will probably come with another Medajalibur, too. Because apparently you can never have too many Medajaliburs. I fully expect one to be a surprise pack-in with Ichigo and/or Amazon at this rate.

I'm wondering: Will that Amazon have a separate head/face piece for the open mouth, or will it be like Ultra-Act Belial (i.e. hinged mouth)?
The accessory pile we've seen so far has just had hands, the effect part, the combined armband, and some ropes for his belt. No alternate head.

so who else called the toei hero Red eternal? :laugh: I KNEW IT BANDAI. I CAN READ YOUR EVERY MOVE!

Status
Not open for further replies.