Viewing Globe Number Six - Numbers One Through Five Now on Netflix

Status
Not open for further replies.
Twitter - @MisturYellow
Every one I've been to the pizzas been kind of like that. But like I said, it's still good.

PARTY HARD
Really? I prefer Dominos over Papa Johns, tbh.

And I think Pizza Hut FRIES their pizzas....or that's what I've heard.

PARTY HARD
I've been trying to save my money mom gave me for the weekend on my own to eat whatever we have left and not spend too much (except for that gourmet food festival in Mitsuwa). Today, all I had were two packs of udon for lunch (beef flavor) and dinner (mushroom flavor). I only spent $8 at McDonalds today for a quick snack and a bottle of coke.

So far, I've killed $28 out of $100 in 2 days. 2 more to do. All I have left are more sandwich materials stuff in the fridge, boiled veggies (broccoli and carrots), and spinach salad. I normally don't eat my veggies on their own except lettuce, so I'm gonna have to find something tomorrow to eat it with...

If I can save at LEAST $50 out of 100 in the next two days, then I'm doing better at controlling my money.

(っ・ω・)っ
Bored and kinda horny.

Wassup with everyone here?

That's a bit of disturbing information to share >:!
Keep it in your pants man.. geeze I hate when guys around here have the need to reference their penis @_@ It's tiring..

PARTY HARD
Going to bed early again tonight, since Dot needs to get used to sleeping early. She already does, since she sleeps with my mom, and mom sleeps at 10:30 to 11 or so. Since she's not here, I have to fill that role...just not in my room.

Catch y'all later.

Update on Charger:
APPARENTLY, for the past week, the charger wasn't even shipped until this past Thursday. I won't get my Charger until next Tuesday to next Thursday (3 to 5 business days). If not then, two Mondays from now to two Thursdays from now (7 to 5 business days). I was hoping to get it while my family was away, but I'm stuck on this desktop for even longer than I though. Ah well. Maybe I'll borrow my friend's charger, since he has an HP Laptop as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.