Whomp, whomp!
I was able to get a group together for the midnight showing. Very excited as I haven't gone to a midnight showing since.....Spidey 2 I think? Wow, it's been so long. Should be fun. :)

is now a pony, it seems.
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hate both of you:mad:

whoa ... didnt realize it was released in the UK first, I saw it on opening night in UK, the showing wasnt exactly packed but it wasnt exactly empty either. Good film I enjoyed it, also ive never actully seen a film in the UK before there the auidence has laughed as a collective hole, however a certain cameo from a certain mutant got everyone laughing :)

enjoy the film everyone
:castlerock:

ジェイ・イー・フュージョン
the showing wasnt exactly packed but it wasnt exactly empty either.
I saw the movie earlier today. And to my surprise, the movie house is near empty. There are like 10 people inside. Maybe because it's the first screening, today is still a working day, or the screening is just too expensive for most moviegoers.

Digital Screening = approx $5-$6 per head.

not qouting cause your just above me.
but when I got to the cinema to buy the tickets the queue was going outside and way past the restraunt next door (I was in the queue for roughly an hour), it was what we call orange wednesday here (2 for 1 cinema tickets if your an orange customer), so yer the cinema its self was packed but obviously people not wanting to see X-Men ... I blame the tweens wanting to see POC for Johnny Depp >.<

It's Judgement Time!
eeeh, it was an alright movie. It jumped around a lot and I really wanted to spend more time with Charles and Erik before they split. I felt like

But the movie had it's moments.