Viewing Globe Number Six - Numbers One Through Five Now on Netflix

Status
Not open for further replies.
CRETINS! ALL OF THEM!
I'll take a shower a bit later. And probably again before heading to bed.

You better be damn sure you marry the right person. :laugh: The divorce rate in the U.S. is nearly 50% for a first marriage so choose wisely.

SK can't use the words 'choose wisely' correctly in a sentence. I doubt he can do it.

Welcome
Looks like I may have found my match according to ChristianMingle.com, she's 21 years old. She's coming from Tarboro, NC. Sooo...she might be ms.right for me.

It is of most importance to ensure that I got a perfect girlfriend in my life. So we can be happy and blessed to have a long, long, VERY long happy marriage. :thumbs:

Well..nobody's perfect.

An OOO Driver if it doesn't work out more than a year.:coolshades:

Does anyone remember the Forever Alone prank?:laugh:

CRETINS! ALL OF THEM!
Hmm the weather forecast calls for a storm early in the evening. There was some thunder rumbling last night but nothing came down. I hope the storm finally break and the humidity drops ><

Fighting evil makes me thirsty
Goddamn. I hate working with the public. If the least amount of conflict occurs my heart starts hammering in my chest like a fucking war drum. Somebody started complaining about something not being printed correctly. It's not my fault that some people are too stupid to use print preview for something, but yet I immediately react with breathlessness and a racing heart.

This problem has plagued me for a long time and it seems to be getting worse. -_-

Hmm the weather forecast calls for a storm early in the evening. There was some thunder rumbling last night but nothing came down. I hope the storm finally break and the humidity drops ><
The humidity here is always horrendous.

Banned
You think you are going to marry and have a great life, because you found some random chick, on some random christian dating site..... :redface2::sly:

No. Know each other is very important thing. Since my female friend that I know very well, Shari. She's the one that I do wish to be married to her, but I'm going to ask her a very important question of all in my life.

And you have to understand that having a good, long marriage is a key and just be faith in each other and forgive each other and move on.

Don't talk about people you don't know as if you know them. Heck dating sites might not be even be right, who say they are?

I'm just saying. You can't be sure, she could easily rip you off for everything you own.

Very unlikely.

You better be damn sure you marry the right person. :laugh: The divorce rate in the U.S. is nearly 50% for a first marriage so choose wisely.

That's because lots of people are very young and didn't have the right state in their mind to be married like that. They just didn't realized to learn how serious the commitment is right here.

Lots of young couples are married for a very wrong reason. Like what KingRanger says here, just like a tool. Very sad.

And that's a problem. People use marriage like a tool anymore. It's sad.

This. That I can agree. They better to stop play around with the marriage, because it's serious. It's something that you shouldn't take it lightly. I take the marriage very seriously. Once you're married, you're married to your lover for all of eternity, that's it.

Having the faith in each other is very, very important. It's about being grow up and help each other.

If you really are maturing, then you should be able to accept reality.

What reality are you talking here? :hmm: I don't know what of reality you're speak of. Like what I said: I don't believe in divorce, period. End of discussion.

That religious kick you're on recently SK is starting to get creepy! To say nothing of your tendancy to go on wild tengeant about marrying some random girl and turning the poor girl into a baby factory!

Oh, good lord. You never learn, Undrave. You never will. I just don't go and marry to some random girl. Like I said in the previous post, Knowing and trusting each other is very important thing you'll ever going to have in your life.

That way, you'll be blessed with very long happy marriage. And like I told KingRanger, I take the marriage very seriously, I don't treat the marriage like some kind of toy. I take the commitment very seriously. I intend on to honoring the vows!

I predict that I'll be married in about two to three years away.

Status
Not open for further replies.