Gokaiger DX Gear, Ranger Keys and Mecha Discussion

Time for the countdown.
I ordered key sets 2 and 3 this morning at amiami. I can't wait to finally get more keys then the one set I have now.

Would like to change his avatar
Advice

F***! I'm kinda pissed at the Gashapon Keys, because the stickers keep popping up. I'm trying to decide if I should just buy the sets, but do you guys really think that one of the sets down the line, say, Ranger Key Set 07, will include an older hero like Red Mask or Red Flash? (Especially someone like Red Mask, who probably won't be a part of the show.)

And if the Gashapon do some non-Red character, what should I do -- buy them in case they don't get a fancy painted one in a set?

I HATE YOU, BANDAI!

I feel like we'll eventually get all the Reds in sets.

Seeing as Red has usually been treated as the star of the show and three of the first four key sets have all been all Red. Add on that so far it has been red rangers returning on tv, yeah what he said.

Red Falcon
Looks like most of GokaiSilver's item are up for pre-order on most sites

K

KamenRiderBritannia

like where? amiami is down and hlj doesnt have them

shinkenchange!starninger!
ranger key package removal

im planning on getting the ranger key set 5, can someone give me steps on how i can remove the keys without ruining the package?

Last edited:
Armor Wolf Alchemist
All you need to do is remove or cut the tape binding it. the card on the back and the plastic stuff are two seperate pieces so you can just slide it out without damaging the packaging.