Status
Not open for further replies.
Ahim De Famille "She's Got Class"
Love ep15 heck I love every gokaiger ep so far

that chimp seems a formidable fighter too lol, anyway, sentai vs sentai in this episode just awesome.

15coso4.gif

Love that Ahim found a new way of fighting: single hand dual gunslinging technique is just awesome and she even managed to stop deka break's punch and pelting gunfire in melee range just show how badass she is "despite appearances she is a pirate and pretty deadly at one too", it seems the gokai girls are very adept at finding new ways on handling their side arms during fights. Ahim does take the most beating and her opponent is abare killer which is very powerful opponent and merciless, compare that to Joe and Don they have it a lil bit easy lol.

waiting for subs to come out for much better understanding.

Minato Ascending
Sentai vs sentai?! Holy smoke, ep 15 is the most kickass episode to date. To see the Gokaigers facing off against the likes of Time Fire and Dragon Ranger was awesome enough, and when they finally prevailed they were outnumbered and against some of the best senshis in the SS universe, like Abarekiller and Magi Shine. Basco proved to be not just a hated guy, but the most formidable one as well. It's time for the Gokaigers to face an enemy they have no answers to, and Basco more than delivered. I just wish the Gokaigers had use their Gokai Changes to adapt to the combat, though.

Next episode's preview already looks to be better than this one.

Last edited:
Ahim De Famille "She's Got Class"
Basco will be one rich bastard since he managed to get 4 of the gokaigers and net their bounties a total of 7,505,000 Zagin granted if he give them to zangyack of course.

Minato Ascending
Basco will be one rich bastard since he managed to get 4 of the gokaigers and net their bounties a total of 7,505,000 Zagin granted if he give them to zangyack of course.

Hopefully the sub will explain how Bosco managed to collect all the sixth senshi keys.

Hopefully the sub will explain how Bosco managed to collect all the sixth senshi keys.
Have seen episode 15... So Basco is the "new enemy" force....

Like how he appears... out of nowhere... Akaki pirates member is just 3? Kind of weird though.... Akared is a spirit of Red Ranger... I believe somewhere in the story he will revive back :)

I believe he took them when he betrayed.... cause at that scene Basco wasn't say anything. He just say

"To get something you need to throw something"
"So to get the universe biggest treasure... I throw you guys...."

He doesn't say anything about he taking the ranger key.... but I believe he already take them... (cause there's no way he pick up randomly and could manage to select only 6th Member)

What I'm kind a confused is how this power of sixth Senshi gonna transfer to Gai Ikari? From what we could gather so far....

If Time Fire, Dragon Ranger, Abarekiller... oh no... that's not it....
Abarekiller was the second line of six senshi to appear right...?

So all the ranger key that basco had will be defeated next week?

Because Basco is cool cause he had ranger key... how if he don't? (Wondering... Evil Sentai Key??? :p )

I don't do sense
He collected them on his own after he bertrayed Red Pirates and Marvelous with AkaRed parted ways.
At least I assume it's like that since all he says is basically "The keys we assembled together back then weren't all of them."

What I'm kind a confused is how this power of sixth Senshi gonna transfer to Gai Ikari? From what we could gather so far....
We don't know how GokaiSilver works do we? Sixth powers can be used by the core Gokaigers as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.