Books Do you use the library?

Pardon me if you are a book lover but the library is getting to be obsolete. I love libraries and in fact, it is one of our meeting place for me and my friends in school. Especially when doing a research for a school paper, the library is one good place to do it because of the ambience and the deathly quiet environment. But now, almost everything is in the internet so why the need to go to the library? And considering the usual heavy traffic here in our place, I would settle for the internet any time.

It has been quite some time since I have been there. I used to go a lot when I was in school, but that was also a better library, and I actually had research to do. Even then it was mostly going to the library to use a computer.

Unfortunately there are no libraries in my vicinity. I love using library and had used a lot in the past.

It's a great way to unwind and relax in the midst of stacks of books. The fact that I love reading makes it an awesome place to get the books of my choices.

I hardly visit library nowadays, I can reasonably get the information I need online. It's a lot more convenient making researches online, visiting different sites to compare information. I am not carrying voluminous books, flipping all over. Online it's a matter of using the appropriate key words and I am directed.

Yes I do visit the library and I use it quite frequently to browse books or to study. The library is a place with a vast amount of information on various topics and subjects. It at times is a very quiet place to either read or to study on subject material. The library is also a great place to think about many things. The library has a vast amount of things that don't include just books you can read magazines newspapers and movies just to name a few. These are some reasons why I like to visit and use the library.

I use the library sometimes to surf the net. I have internet access and a desktop at home, but sometimes I might be in town, a 30-minute drive away, working out at the gym and the library is next door so I might just drop in there occasionally. Of course, when I was attending university, libraries were incredibly useful as places to study as were computer labs. Both places were generally quiet.

By the way, libraries are also good places to print out stuff when you don't have a printer.

I use the library sometimes to surf the net. I have internet access and a desktop at home, but sometimes I might be in town, a 30-minute drive away, working out at the gym and the library is next door so I might just drop in there occasionally. Of course, when I was attending university, libraries were incredibly useful as places to study as were computer labs. Both places were generally quiet.

By the way, libraries are also good places to print out stuff when you don't have a printer.

Printing out in libraries at my end comes with a cost.

I found bith computer lab and library a good place for studying too. Very peaceful.

I'm lucky enough to live in an area with a great public library. This saves me a fortune on books (I prefer physical copies over ebooks) and prevents my house from becoming cluttered. Our library will also order new books in for you too. They also loanDVDs and CDs and offer free wifi. Do you have a good library in your area?
Hello mssbishi, I also have a great Public Library in my neighborhood. I prefer Hardcover books over Ebooks any day of the week. The DVDs and CDs are a popular item there also, they have a good variety on all genres. I love going to the Library, so many people don't even go today, due to all of the new technology, everyone should visit the Library in my opinion at least once in their lives.:)