Anti-Anti
The fact that Havoc is not supposed to be there.... Younger brother of Scott Summers aka Cyclops, leader of the Xmen??? Magneto has never been a part of the original Xmen. So, they re-imagined them being there...

Magneto did work with the original X-men (see X3 opening scene)

Pimp Robot
So, my local theater finally decided to put some kind of advertisement:

[HIDE]
06092010335.jpg
[/HIDE]

I also bought this:

[HIDE]
06092010337.jpg
[/HIDE]

has left HJU. Not coming back.
I feel really awkward about going to see X-Men: First Class since it's a prequel to X-Men films.

From what I've heard, it has been confirmed that Wolverine (Hugh Jackman) made an appearance in the movie. Only cameo.

Eye See You
He worked with Charles, but there was no indication that he was an X-man.

The vibe I got from X1-X3 was that Magneto and Charles were a team back in the day.... being First Class. Remember in X3 when they were in the flashback scenes recruiting new mutants, like Jean.

Eye See You
The only one I'm pumped for in this movie is Magneto. I was always dissapointed that he was old in the trilogy because I always liked him best next to Wolverine. So I hope the character finally gets to shine like the bad ass he is in this one.

I'm still on vacation so I am going to see this on opening night. Now, should I do a X-athon next week?. I figure 1 movie a day which would bring me right to friday for the new one.

Early word on First Class is promising.

http://www.darkhorizons.com/news/20648/-x-men-first-class-early-reviews-are-raves

Though full reviews won't be coming out until later this week (mine will hopefully be up before the weekend), early word on "X-Men: First Class" is that it may not only be the best in the franchise, but the best Marvel movie to date.
Drew McWeeny of Hitfix has been very outspoken of Fox's handling of the franchise in the past, and with good reason. Here though, he says "I am happier overall with "X-Men: First Class" than with any other film released so far in the "X-Men" franchise… This is ground zero, and I think Fox just got it right, really right, in a way I can't say it feels like they have on any of their Marvel films so far." He also professes his love for all things Michael Fassbender - sigh, I know that feeling all too well.

Ton of behind the scenes B-roll footage at Michael Fassbender Online

http://www.michael-fassbender-online.net/