Kamen Rider × Kamen Rider OOO & W feat. Skull: Movie War Core

All your FACES are belongs to ME!!!
Desire to be whole and have unlimited power *emperor palpitine's voice*

To rule the world.

レイモン (雷蒙)
Of course it doesn't... That's why it's still non-canon... We'll have a better view of it once the series is done.

All I said was that there's some possibility once everything is done with. :thumbs:

That's interesting.:thumbs:

レイモン (雷蒙)
When Tajadol doing the moving arms, it's like the Goddess with a lot of arms spreading out.

^Probably reference to a Hindu goddess with thousand arms. Coincidentally, the summer movie exclusive combo will feature Indian or middle eastern feel.

レイモン (雷蒙)
Yeah. Also, his Rider Kick is different from episode 20. In his first debut appearance, his Rider Kick is his legs made like a talcon-claw & in the movie, it's a regular Drop Kick.

Micchy Did Nothing Wrong
Yeah. Also, his Rider Kick is different from episode 20. In his first debut appearance, his Rider Kick is his legs made like a talcon-claw & in the movie, it's a regular Drop Kick.

Perhaps Scanning Charges aren't limited to just one type.

Aronbafon
I think it was simply to not show off too much of the form.

FangJoker didn't use a maximum drive. TaJaDor also had different wings and fired rainbow something where the Tv TaJaDor had red simple wings, can fire flames and "create" talons for the Rider Kick.

All your FACES are belongs to ME!!!
I think it was simply to not show off too much of the form.

FangJoker didn't use a maximum drive. TaJaDor also had different wings and fired rainbow something where the Tv TaJaDor had red simple wings, can fire flames and "create" talons for the Rider Kick.

But FJ doesn't have a maximum drive, right?