boogie woogie feng shui
This game is sooooooooooooooooo good. O___O

Glad to hear that. I'm not much of a serious gamer, but I'm in love with all things mystery and noir and pulp crime, and this game looks like it was tailor made for me. Hopefully I'll be able to pick up a used copy for less in a few weeks after the frontliners have finished playing through.

Same here. I love me some 1940's, fedoras and the noir aesthetic. Only draw back is not being a PI instead of a cop.

Fighting evil makes me thirsty
I'm still loving the game. I haven't downloaded the included "Slip of the Tongue" or "The Consul's Car" cases yet. I'm saving those for after I've finished the game. :thumbs:

After playing this game I'm definitely in the mood to read The Maltese Falcon and some other hard-boiled detective novels.

Banned
How the hell do you get into that diner on the street while the chick is on the phone?

boogie woogie feng shui
I'm still loving the game. I haven't downloaded the included "Slip of the Tongue" or "The Consul's Car" cases yet. I'm saving those for after I've finished the game. :thumbs:

After playing this game I'm definitely in the mood to read The Maltese Falcon and some other hard-boiled detective novels.

Pick up some Mickey Spillane. I just finished reading one of his lesser known works, Me, Hood! and it was one of the gnarliest, most graphic and thoroughly adept works of hard-boiled fiction I've ever read. The man definitely had a handle on the genre, and worked it down to a science, if not an art.

Lurker
How the hell do you get into that diner on the street while the chick is on the phone?

Is that Fallen Idol you are talking about? If it is, hide by the right side of the door (use what ever button it is for cover). Once Junie (I believe) gets on the phone get out of cover and run to the empty booth on the left, there is a newspaper.