HJU Picture Thread - Secret Identities: Behind The Helmet 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
CRETINS! ALL OF THEM!
Post a pic and lets compare. =D

Again? Sure... let's see hmm... this is the most recent picture I got up on Photobucket, its from New Year's eve... though I was pretty darn sick that evening.

Dave-1231-034.jpg

I'm the fat guy in blue :p

PARTY HARD
One of my many attempts to style my hair using Gatsby Mandom Moving Rubber products. Yesterday was the Roxas/Ventus Kingdom Hearts) hairstyle attempt with Gatsby Loose Shuffle. Today, it's...

[hide]Momotaros-style Ryotaro Nogami...

...minus the red lock thing...
0522011600.jpg[/hide]

Today's experiment involved the first time use of Gatsby Spiky Edge. This was the end result. Be sure to blowdry and straighten your hair first.

For any man with long/medium Asian-style hair or just straight up long/medium hair, I recommend using Gatsby hairstyle products. From Moving Rubber to Styling Wax, you can't go wrong with Gatsby Mandom.

Like a Tiger boss
Again? Sure... let's see hmm... this is the most recent picture I got up on Photobucket, its from New Year's eve... though I was pretty darn sick that evening.

Dave-1231-034.jpg

See sick or not you still have chicks hanging all over you. I think this speaks for itself. :p

One of my many attempts to style my hair using Gatsby Mandom Moving Rubber products. Yesterday was the Roxas/Ventus Kingdom Hearts) hairstyle attempt with Gatsby Loose Shuffle. Today, it's...

[hide]Momotaros-style Ryotaro Nogami...

...minus the red lock thing...
0522011600.jpg[/hide]

Today's experiment involved the first time use of Gatsby Spiky Edge. This was the end result. Be sure to blowdry and straighten your hair first.

For any man with long/medium Asian-style hair or just straight up long/medium hair, I recommend using Gatsby hairstyle products. From Moving Rubber to Styling Wax, you can't go wrong with Gatsby Mandom.

That hairstyle is amazing. makes you look even more handsome. And dont tell me im a bser either. Im truthful. :p

CRETINS! ALL OF THEM!
They're just good friends Blazing :laugh: one is married even. Though the other one is single >.>

HEROW
[HIDE]
Dave-1231-034.jpg[/HIDE]

Quite the ladies' man... :buttrock:

CRETINS! ALL OF THEM!
Quite the ladies' man... :buttrock:

I already said one of them is married! :sweat:

Anyway, my little sister follows singing lesson and today was the end of semester show for her and fellow students of the same teacher so I dressed nicely to go see her. My little sister, at 9, was the youngest of the 13 students but I'd say she easily was in the top 5. Anyway I just took this picture once I got back, figured I'd share something more recent:

selfmay22.jpg

Also, bonus, Nyaomi in her chair!
nyaomichair.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.