Status
Not open for further replies.
The idea that let's go Kamen Riders was in cannon or not didn't matter to Toei. Since it was an anniversary movie for the fans. The more people try to figure out where it fits, they're just going wind up fustrating themselves.

Why? I don't deny that it's probably not in continuity with the MAIN OOO. But Decade created a reality were alternate versions of the main guys can fill the roles. Plus, while it seems the OOO/W movie isn't in canon with OOO, it IS in canon with Double (leads directly on from the series and into the Accel Movie).

The majority of Kamen Rider movies are outside continuity. But Decade in its infinite...something, pulled a Hasbro with Transformers and made all fiction canon, based on the connected multiverse.
But if it's not in continuity with the main OOO then who cares? That's like watching a whole other show with things that just look the same like one of those Scooby Doo remakes.

私の占いは当たる
Continuity? Canon? Who needs that?

16lcvth.jpg

Lurker
The Kiva movie cannot be canon.

God, Speed, Love was almost canon, but they screwed up afterwards. Too bad, becaue God, Speed, Love is one of my favorite KR movies.

Wasn't God Speed Love an alternate timeline that Kabuto changed by going back in time and giving his child self the belt?

Although how he got the belt in that timeline nobody knows.

Lurker
Wasn't God Speed Love an alternate timeline that Kabuto changed by going back in time and giving his child self the belt?

Although how he got the belt in that timeline nobody knows.

Yeah, but at the end of the movie they had it set it up to be almost as if the events of GSL (Tendou going back in time) led to the events of the series. Unfortunately, completely negate that in a later episode of the series.

Yeah, but at the end of the movie they had it set it up to be almost as if the events of GSL (Tendou going back in time) led to the events of the series. Unfortunately, completely negate that in a later episode of the series.
Which episode? Was it the cooking contest one?!

Lurker
Which episode? Was it the cooking contest one?!

It was after that, I think. When they were dealing with the Native Worms. Tendou reveals that the day the meter hit, a wounded Native Worm gave him the belt. I think they even showed a short flashback of it.

Honestly, I prefer how GSL shows it.

Status
Not open for further replies.