I think that something big from Namco-Bandai is going to pop up from their countdown.

Lurker
Sorry if this doesn't belong here, but back on April 27th, there was a countdown on Namco-Bandai's official Japanese site that started from 13 or 14 days ago in which "The Fighters Generation" have posted in the news section.

Link.

It's now about 15 hours & 35 minutes left on it. I think that it could be something big of a new game from them. Obviously games like Tekken Tag Tournament 2, Tekken x Street Fighter, & Tales of the Abyss for 3DS have already been announced, so those are out of the picture. What do you think the announcement for it could be? Another new Tales game? Soul Calibur V?

PARTY HARD
So so far, people have confirmed a new Naruto game (gay), a new Dragon Ball game (gay), and Soul Caliber V (not my thing, but it's a good thing, I guess).

Huh.

SC 5.

Here's hoping they've learned from the... unfortunate missteps of the last two games.

Huh.

SC 5.

Here's hoping they've learned from the... unfortunate missteps of the last two games.

SCIV wasn't that bad. If anything, it was SCIII that nearly killed the SC community. SCIV was an attempt to get people to stay in the game. I'm really excited about SCV (Especially since the SC community is more involved with it now. :D). GET HYPE !! :D

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VbIjwEHgtbc"]YouTube - SoulCalibur V Teaser Trailer Debut[/ame]

P.S. Visit 8wayrun.com for everything Soul Calibur !! :D

Last edited:
SCIV wasn't that bad. If anything, it was SCIII that nearly killed the SC community.

III was objectively a worse game than IV but IV still had a lot of problems. The "so-short-that-the-end-credits-are-longer-than-actual-play-time" story mode, the still less than stellar character creator, the pointless Star Wars juice spilled all over everything... it didn't do anything technically worse than III but it certainly did nothing to pull itself back up from where it had fallen, which in some ways does make things worse.

Now, that said, I'm interested that V seems to be doing a SFIII/Garou style time skip, since the non-Siegfried guy in the teaser trailer is apparently Sophitia's son all grown up.

Are we going to be seeing more descendants of classic characters?

New characters that reflect the changing generation they live in?

An Ivy and/or Taki who have gotten too old to wear the kinds of outfits they normally did anymore?