Some kind of Beast mode
This was a pretty good movie. :D

It was funnier then I expected it to be. Thor is a fun Douche. :laugh:

was the sound really loud for anyone else?.. during the first bit of fighting the frost giants the sound was simply awful it was so loud you just couldn't enjoy it... I remember having the same problem with ironman 1 during the fighting at the end :S Other than that minor problem I think this was the perfect movie & the way they did the 3d for it was great as well

Some kind of Beast mode
Did anything go down at the end credits?.

Yessir.

[HIDE]Sam L. approached the old man working with the lead girl and showed him a brief case with some weird tech inside and says it's power that hasn't been tapped yet. Then Loki appears in a mirror and says "Well I guess that's worth a look. :)" Then the old man says "Well I guess that's worth a look. :)"

Implying Loki is disguised or is in the old man's body.[/HIDE]

Pimp Robot
Yo, what really sucked, is the fact that my local theaters only had the 3D version, which increased the ticket cost. Plus the 3D effects weren't that good.

Some kind of Beast mode
Yo, what really sucked, is the fact that my local theaters only had the 3D version, which increased the ticket cost. Plus the 3D effects weren't that good.

I heard they might've forced the 3D in my theaters too, and they did. The earlier times you had to watch it in 3D, but I saw it at 11:30 PM which I'm guessing was the only non-3D showing.

Brave Sound~
^aha I had the same concern as both of you guys. Earlier in the week the theatres only had 3D showings listed. But then the night before they updated and my friends and I managed to get the first non-3D showing (which was earlier than the 3D showings)

Last edited:

That sucks! I was hoping to see it in 3D. Was it shot for 3D or were those effects added after?

Pimp Robot
The movie wasn't shot in 3D, hence why the effects suck.