Immortal.
Toast from RB here and I need some money again for something else, so buy these things. Pretty please.

They've been on RB for almost a week and some how it hasn't sold so I figured I'd try here before ebay.

Oh, and I ship from UK to anywhere.

DSC00874.jpg
Reprolabeled Power Morpher. Excellent condition. £85 (free postage worldwide)

DSC00876.jpg
Kamen Rider Ryuki MagnuVisor. Comes with extra cards. Box and packaging has some wear, but the toy itself (and cards) are in great condition. £50

The extra cards:
DSC00877.jpg

PM me. And it's PayPal only, sorry.
Thank you.

Last edited:
Immortal.
No I'm afraid not. The MagnuVisor is the only DX item I have from the Ryuki series, and I have no other extra cards.

Also, small update here. If the Morpher doesn't sell by the end of today, I shall be listing it on ebay.

im only really interested in the cards - i have the final vent but i don't have any of the other cards-the ones that are the weapon and guards not the ones with pictures of zolda on them-i also happen to have his deck case -so is there any way you would sell some of them???

My belts talk.
Would you negotiate on the price of the morpher? I'm from the UK tooooo~

Immortal.
im only really interested in the cards - i have the final vent but i don't have any of the other cards-the ones that are the weapon and guards not the ones with pictures of zolda on them-i also happen to have his deck case -so is there any way you would sell some of them???

I would have much rather sold the cards along with the Visor. Which exactly were the cards you were looking for?

Would you negotiate on the price of the morpher? I'm from the UK tooooo~

PM'd you.

Toast from RB here and I need some money again for something else, so buy these things. Pretty please.

They've been on RB for almost a week and some how it hasn't sold so I figured I'd try here before ebay.

Oh, and I ship from UK to anywhere.

DSC00876.jpg
Kamen Rider Ryuki MagnuVisor. Comes with extra cards. Box and packaging has some wear, but the toy itself (and cards) are in great condition. £50

PM me. And it's PayPal only, sorry.
Thank you.

Oh me, oh my.... O__O