Music Favorite song!

Each person most likely has their favorite song right? I'm very interested to see what kind of songs are your favorites. You can have more than one, or just have one specifically that you listen to everyday. My favorite for around 2 months already has to be Rob Viktum - 4/17/1975. Include a link in your comment!

Bruno Mars - just the way you are

I love the song and him as an artist, plus it was playing at my wedding

Win/Win

I am basically a country music type of person, and my favorite singer is Don Williams. I think that he has the most beautiful voice ever. My favorite song by Don is called "My Heart to You" , which is an awesome love song.
All of Dons songs are easy to listen to, and it is hard to pick a favorite.

It depends on my mood. Say, when I'm sad, I listen almost exclusively to Damien Rice's Volcano or Birdy's version of Terrible Love. When I'm happy, I listen to Michel Telo's Ai Se Eu Te Pego.
And when I feel like getting high, I listen to MGMT's Kids.

I totally love Lana del Rey. I like all her song. But, recently i discovered a new artist 'Kat Dahlia' and she is amazing!

[quote="I've suddenly just got back into listening to MGMT again, I heard 3 of their songs playing before a gig I went to and fell back in love haha.[/quote]

I have not been paying attention to them lately as far as their new album is concerned. I'm kind of disappointed with Congratulations. Oracular Spectacular was the reason I got hooked. :)

My favorite song is Moon River. I saw Breakfast at Tiffany's when it first came out in 1961, and immediately fell in love with both the movie and the song. My favorite cover of it is from Vince Guaraldi. I also enjoy Andy William's vocal. But as far as my most favorite -- it's right from the soundtrack.

[quote="I've suddenly just got back into listening to MGMT again, I heard 3 of their songs playing before a gig I went to and fell back in love haha.

I have not been paying attention to them lately as far as their new album is concerned. I'm kind of disappointed with Congratulations. Oracular Spectacular was the reason I got hooked. :)[/quote]

I feel bad! I still haven't listened to Congratulations haha. I loved Oracular Spectacular so I don't know why I haven't ever listened to Congratulations. I'll listen to it later though.