Lurker
I know the plot of this RPG has really gone far along, but is there still any chance for me to join?

Princess of Equesteria
If I may ask anyone to be kind enough to cover my two roles Crystal and Kazuha for the next few days. I need to make arrangements to attend my grandfather's (dad side) funeral. I'm sorry to bring this about with short notice

Some folks say its like a cloud.
Dude Iota, it'd be awesome if your guy used that upgrade memory like accel did in his movie to get some Joker Booster form or something.

Just a passing through RP'er
So anybody up for a Sabbat battle? I just created one in the RP.

And Galaxian, Kaixa is still free. Gattack is taken though.

Lurker
Name: Kanon

Picture(optional):
Shindesign.jpg

Rider Designation(Picture optional as well): 9.jpg

Returning from either RPG: No

Bio: Kanon was a passive and optimistic young man, willing to hope the best of the situation, but never gullible enough to accept things at face value. Kanon's life has been driven by a strong sense of curiosity, always wanting to learn the meaning behind everything. It was that desire that led him to fall in love with Kamen Rider due to the series ability to integrate a deep and meaningful story withing all of it action.

By the time Kanon joined the HJU, the first two wars had already occurred, so ignorant of what it truly meant, he gladly accepted the Kaixa Gear, ignorant of the heavy burden it would bestow upon him.

Last edited:
Lurker
Okay...a little bit before Matrix jumps in.
First of all its short and I think that's good.
Second, probably should explain how you ended up in the destroyed world we're at only because we're about to head on to the next world so you can just jump in instead of having to post all that in the RP itself.

Oh and he should be a girl.
Preferably with large breasts.
And calls everyone oni-chan.
Even other girls.
In fact make her twins, so they can share the gear.
And they're maids.
Battle maids.
From the future.
And part cyborg.