Viewing Globe Part the Fifth - No Andy, THIS is the Viewing Globe in a nutshell. {}

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fighting evil makes me thirsty
Well.. get it before it starts getting rare and they jack up the price an extra $30 ._.
I've got a couple of other places to check and then I'll end up getting it online. I don't want to pay a jacked up price for it later for sure.

From where I'm at, all I see is the ceiling tiles.... Some barbed wires on the wall outside, and some prison guards. :disappoin
You get yard time, right? Doing free weights and such. :anime:

Aronbafon
I like this EA week on Steam.

Mass Effect 1 75% off
Mass Effect 2 50% off
Mass Effect 2 Digital Deluxe Edition 50% off

A shame I dont have a lot of money left... I shouldn't have spent that much in my school cafeteria :disappoin

A shame I dont have a lot of money left... I shouldn't have spent that much in my school cafeteria :disappoin
That is a quote that I honestly never thought that I would ever see. :laugh: Then again I've never been to a good school cafeteria.

dchoc said:
Only when I play nice. :thumbs:
No throwing feces now. You want to go outside with the other cons, right? :laugh:

All your FACES are belongs to ME!!!
No throwing feces now. You want to go outside with the other cons, right? :laugh:

That's what the bathroom is for.... Daddy Daycare... :laugh:

Something just came in..... I have to hide my computer. It's those pesky guards and the Warden. Looks like they want to do a strip search... BRB.

Not-So-Rabid Blade Fangirl
I just had one of my former regular customers treat me to Starbucks when we happened to be in the store at the same time. Made my day. :anime:

That's what the bathroom is for.... Daddy Daycare... :laugh:

Something just came in..... I have to hide my computer. It's those pesky guards and the Warden. Looks like they want to do a strip search... BRB.
Be sure to ferret that shank away somewhere. :laugh:

They have cocoa, cold, but still good. And some badass Cinnamon Rolls.
Man, I would do just about anything for a cinnamon roll and some coffee right now.

I just had one of my former regular customers treat me to Starbucks when we happened to be in the store at the same time. Made my day. :anime:
It's always nice when somebody makes a considerate, thoughtful gesture like that. :anime:

Status
Not open for further replies.