The World Warrior
:O_O::O_O: You went to college with my favorite player?!!!:buttrock::buttrock:

Believe it or not, he didn't come to class very often.

Anyway, I think I have one or two pics of us on my wife's digital camera. If they're still on there, I'll upload them.

Digital Artist
I'm sure a lot of Lakers fans are sad right now. They failed at HOME in both Games 1 and 2 to the Mavericks and look frustrated like hell. I think they could be done now. The Mavericks seem so better with Tyson Chandler in the middle too. What a difference he makes. The thing that shocked me the most about Game 2 was the Lakers pick and roll defense. They were horrible! They made Barea look too good.

Derrick Rose is the youngest MVP ever and he came through for the Bulls in Game 2. That was good to see and he really is that damn good. I have been impressed with him so much this year.

Mad Skillz
Totally did not expect Dallas to do so well, definitely cheering for them now, they're a rather fun team to watch.

Some kind of Beast mode

Anyway, I think I have one or two pics of us on my wife's digital camera. If they're still on there, I'll upload them.

That would be great, thanks!

lol Damn, he was a slacker huh. I was always fuzzy on the SAT incident, and didn't want to believe it, but it must be true then. :laugh:

Totally did not expect Dallas to do so well, definitely cheering for them now, they're a rather fun team to watch.

Same. I want to see something different this year.

#MissionMiami
Blake Griffn wins NBA Rookie Of the Year award. Blake is the first unanimous Rookie Of the Year since David Robinson.

College basketball will do that to you.

Just an Internet User Passing Thru
Lakers are losing because Pau Gasol is doing his usual "I'm a Big 7 foot Wuss" act like he always does at a certain point in the playoffs.

Actually, Gasol has been a Big Giant Pussy for a majority of the Lakers' playoff run so far........considering Gasol was the primary culprit in the Lakers' 2 losses in the Hornets' series previously.

After Gasol tore KG a new asshole in last year's NBA Finals, he goes back to being the Big Giant Wuss that he was always known for........WTF GASOL :mad: :redface2:

Some kind of Beast mode
^ :) Exactly what I said to my friend, I guess when things aren't going right then he turns to butterfingers.

Oh well. Like I've been saying Dallas NEEDS to win these at home, because if the Lakers win one game it's over. I have the strongest feeling about this.

#MissionMiami
Ron Artest has been suspended for Game 3 without pay. Shannon Brown will start in his place tonight.

Lakers are losing because Pau Gasol is doing his usual "I'm a Big 7 foot Wuss" act like he always does at a certain point in the playoffs.

Actually, Gasol has been a Big Giant Pussy for a majority of the Lakers' playoff run so far........considering Gasol was the primary culprit in the Lakers' 2 losses in the Hornets' series previously.

After Gasol tore KG a new asshole in last year's NBA Finals, he goes back to being the Big Giant Wuss that he was always known for........WTF GASOL :mad: :redface2:
It's VERY clear that Marc Gasol is better than Pau Gasol. Grizzlies won that trade.

Some kind of Beast mode
I want to agree with you Punk, but Pau has the experience and the rings.