Power Rangers Samurai - Episode 11/13 - "Unexpected Arrival"

Lurker
"Messenger, Part 2" was pretty bad.
It definitely was but still slightly better than this.

Umm the worst Sixth Ranger intro was clearly the Wild Force episode....Which was so boring, I can't seem to remember the title....
"The Lone Wolf" which wasn't too bad. At least there was some build up to his introduction with him being Zenaku. And Chimera Org was actually a pretty cool MOTW.

Is not impressed right now...
I just realized that the way Sam treated the SPD rangers in "Messenger" was the EXACT SAME WAY they treated the Dino rangers in "History."

God, I fucking hate SPD.

It's Judgement Time!
"Messenger, Part 2" was pretty bad.

Are you kidding? Small grievances with SPD aside (or big ones, whatever!):
Omega Ranger came from a dystopian future where the current B squad team had DIED. They failed to stop this criminal duo that Morgana contracted. Sam, remembering how the Yellow SPD ranger helped him before, was motivated by this alone to travel through time to stop it. This guy could alter and slow down time. He lifted a fucking tower with a single hand. And he brought his own bitchin morotcycle megazord that tore up the streets of the city and raised taxes for everyone!

You know what Antonio brought the party? His face-hugging, species confused Octo-Squid zord... A fucking Octo zord!

SPD is a good 6th ranger opening. One that demonstrates a good motivation for the ranger, great back story that was set up in previous episodes (with floating orb build up!), and this guy whooped some ass. Antonio fucked up some trees and then fell off of one. Whoops.

How is SPD not, at least, better than what we got with this episode?

Umm the worst Sixth Ranger intro was clearly the Wild Force episode....Which was so boring, I can't seem to remember the title....

*sigh* *takes in deep breath* sonuvabitch,punk! You made me do this:

Merrick was one of the original Wild Force rangers. This asshole, the one you can't remember, fought along side Animus, you know, the Wild Animal god. He was friends with that *****. Right there makes him cooler than your Vanilla-Ice lunch box, Punk.

When Animus fell in battle (shows you how big a threat Master Org was), Merrick donned a cursed wolf mask to gain the power to stop that fucker. And. he. did. But, when Merrick became possessed but the spirit of the duke org inside the mask, he had to be sealed away by his friends.

When he was reawakened by General Nayzor, Merrick was now Zen Aku. Zen Aku was a total fucking bad ass. This guy laid waste to the current day wild force rangers like fat kids on snickers. There was nothing left behind but farts. The only reason the rangers knew Zen Aku was human was because they made him BLEED. RED BLOOD. Good fucking god punk. Did Antonio bleed out his annoying ass for you on this episode? No. He did not. He sold some fucking fish and he SPARKLED (so aptly observed by our wonderfully bright Yellow Ranger.)

Before Merrick was turned back to normal, he managed to capture and corrupt the rangers zords, form his own predazord, and **** them up the ass with his Lunar Que. And that's how a 6th ranger makes his place, by beating you silly with a Pool stick!

Oh and there was that whole romance with the princess. Yeah, this guy got some action in the past and present.

So, Punk, Mr. Underachiever. Can I break it down now?

We have fish salesman who "wants to make a big entrance" and fucks up the trees with his fish sword.

Or we have: The tormented boy motivated by saving the people who once saved him from a destroyed future world; The sealed away animarium warrior who fought alongside a god and dated a princess and royally ef'ed up the placed as a possessed Duke Org.

Yeah, you're right. Those two were TOOOOTALLY the worst right? Because anything is worse than ANTONIO. The. GOD. DAMNED. FISH. SELLER.

Last edited:
Welcome
*sheds a manly tear*

what a beautiful post.

sasuke_amaterasu_by_wilfredsuar.jpg

Is this a manly tear?

Lurker
It's always funny watching people argue how good or not good the story is as far as how it's developed as if these were original ideas the writers and producers came up with. It's watered down Shinkenger easily. If you've never seen Shinkenger it might be kinda cool (if not a little bland). I'm surprised there's so much arguing as if this was some carefully crafted, deep thought out piece of work.

It's Judgement Time!
I promised myself I wouldnt go "ranger board" on anyone anymore but dammit! >_< I will not have people blaspheme my two favorite seasons with Antonio's bull ****!