Viewing Globe Part the Fifth - No Andy, THIS is the Viewing Globe in a nutshell. {}

Status
Not open for further replies.
Banned
You do know that it's a double-edged sword, right? It might be able to withstands 500mph winds, but what is to say an earthquake happens and topples down concrete slabs? So, it will depend on the location and not just a generalization as to how a "home" is to be built. And, it costs a whole lot of money... It's already hard to those folks who don't even have a home.

I thought that underground homes are earthquake-proof? Let me go and research that.

All your FACES are belongs to ME!!!
I thought that underground homes are earthquake-proof? Let me go and research that.

It also depends on where you build the underground house. If it's built like those on a rock bed formation, then it will definitely be better - look up cave homes. You're still going to deal with the cost.

There are a whole lot of good/great ideas out there, but the implementation is next to nearly impossible that it doesn't take off from the experimental stage.

Banned
It also depends on where you build the underground house. If it's built like those on a rock bed formation, then it will definitely be better - look up cave homes. You're still going to deal with the cost.

I'll do that. Thanks.

While I'm at it, how much cost are we talking here?

Is not impressed right now...
Adventure Time takes place in a post-apocalyptic future? When the hell was THAT ever established?

I heard a buzzing near my window so I went over and saw this massive thing in between the outside screen and the inside window pane. Luckily, there is no way to make it into my room. :D

[HIDE]
1002379q.jpg
[/HIDE]

[HIDE]
1002375p.jpg
[/HIDE]

Bee. My God.

BELIEVE IN THE #KYOUKOARMY
Strange, I guess that part is restricted then.

You should be able to access it through the link. [SNIPPED LINK]

Still not seeing it, dude. I'm guessing I gotta PM someone?

[BLADE DANCER MOD EDIT: PLEASE DO NOT QUOTE POSTS THAT LINK DIRECTLY TO THE MEDIA MATRIX.

Last edited by a moderator:
All your FACES are belongs to ME!!!
Are you just trying to access the media matrix site? Just follow that link and log in.

Status
Not open for further replies.